Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > My Review of new 17" Powerbook

My Review of new 17" Powerbook (Page 2)
mikerally
Senior User
Jan 24, 2003, 06:02 AM

It would be most likely an LED.

LEDs take up a remarkably low amount of power, that's what makes them so usful - and recently technology has advanced so that we can make LEDs change colours, and in Britain a company has pioneered a high resolution LED display, thousands of LEDs integrated into a rollup mat to make a Display that you can roll up and put into your bag and yet use up a very low amount of power (good low cost competitor to the current concepts of rollup TFT).

Anyway, back to the point, Fibre optics carry light very well (they have to if they're the future of communication), even if it's a small amount - I have a fibre optic Xmas tree and it only has one bulb at the root. With enough optics and a couple of LEDs it's actually quite easy to make the whole keyboard light up.

The idea for a light up keyboard has been around for a while, a friend of mine actually saw an Apple prototype laptop in December 2000 with such a keyboard - not to mention it was floating around in the rumor mill back then (just like Inkwell was at the time) - then the rumors just died and we saw the results two years later.

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 08:39 AM

Icruise, I'll try to clear up any misconceptions about the backlight.

First, it is not funneled or anything off the LCD, don't know where that info came from. It literally uses fiber optics, so its not like two bright lights shining up from the keyboard, its more like little tiny fibers running the length of it, giving it a very uniform light all the way across the keyboard. It is a greenish, blueish/redish glow and looks very high-tech society.

Yes, I have a second job, and the discount on the 23" isn't quite $1500, but I don't pay retail I'll post some pics later, I just found the Nikon cam that my boss borrowed for a basketball game, so I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can...I'm just looking for some time.
Am I still here?

morlium
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 10:11 AM

when you get a chance, tell us about the Superdrive specs. i'm curious to hear if it's 1 or 2X.

thanks, JayTi ... you're making me even more anxious about my order!

(by the way, will you be changing your name to JayAl?
Michael Simon, Executive Editor
Collar and Carapace Press

iChristopher
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 11:01 AM

In terms of photos, what would be particularly helpful is some pics of it with a pen on top of it, with a TiBook on top of it, next to a coffee mug, etc.. I know we have specs on it already, but seeing it relative to other common objects would be helpful I think...

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2003, 11:34 AM

Originally posted by JayTi:
3. No, DVD-RAM does not work, (at least in my technical expertise, I'll have to grab a disk and confirm later... sowwy.)
Actually, the drive itself is advertised by Panasonic to support DVD-RAM, DVD-R, and DVD-RW. This is true also for the drives in our TiBooks. However, it seems Apple's firmware removes both DVD-RAM and DVD-RW functionality for some strange reason in the TiBook shipping to end users.

rcarlosnyc
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2003, 12:22 PM

PLEASE post picts. I'm thinking of preordering a 17" book but I'd feel more comfortable speeding that amount of money seeing picts first.

hippy4Aluminium
Banned
Jan 24, 2003, 01:31 PM

Originally posted by rcarlosnyc:
PLEASE post picts. I'm thinking of preordering a 17" book but I'd feel more comfortable speeding that amount of money seeing picts first.
Dude I am so excited now about my 17inch Book. I can't wait to see those pictures

Bodhi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 01:39 PM

He's downloading the pics from Macworld to show you guys....

~Peace~

hippy4Aluminium
Banned
Jan 24, 2003, 01:42 PM

Originally posted by Bodhi:

I think he'll come through....Why BS about it?

morlium
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 01:49 PM

Why the hell would he waste so much time posting ficticious answers to deceive a bunch of freaks?
Michael Simon, Executive Editor
Collar and Carapace Press

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 24, 2003, 01:51 PM

Frankly that kind of thing happens A LOT on the the internet, but I don't believe that is the case here.

Bodhi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 02:17 PM

Exactly. This happens a LOT on the Internet and especially with Mac fans. I have been on the Macintosh message board community for years and I have seen this soooo many times. It's not to say that there is a small chance this is legit, there is but it's doubtful. Apple retail stores do not have demo units of the 17", you think they are selling them to employees? c'mon people...I know you guys are excited but keep your head screwed on. So the guy has like 3 Cinema Displays...my best friend sells Macs to ad agencies all over California, that is a common sight at many editing and design firms.
~Peace~

LosJackal
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2003, 02:21 PM

I have a 17" on order, due before 2/20/03. I think ordering the stock model paid off.

I think I'm a little bummed at the 2+ hours battery life watching a DVD. I do plan to have it plugged in almost all the time, so I guess I'll just have to carry a spare battery on a plane.

JayTi, that D0C7 firmware revision for the UJ-815 drive is the same one that was on display at MacWorld, most notably before the specs were changed from 2x to 1x.

I wonder if the specs were changed because they should have been 1x from the beginning and it was just a typo, or recent QA has changed their minds. So the thing we'd like to you test is seeing if it perhaps prompts you for how fast to burn a DVD in iDVD or Toast or whatever. I have a Pioneer DVR-104 in my desktop, and I believe it asks me the speed I'd like to use.

Granted, no one probably tested the machine at MWSF, so the D0C7 firmware could be meaningless, not truly enabling 2x in the first place.

Thanks!

BJNY
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 24, 2003, 02:28 PM

JayTi,
Does the power adapter differ from the previous one?
If it does, please post a picture.
Thanks, Billy

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2003, 02:45 PM

Exactly. This happens a LOT on the Internet and especially with Mac fans. I have been on the Macintosh message board community for years and I have seen this soooo many times. It's not to say that there is a small chance this is legit, there is but it's doubtful. Apple retail stores do not have demo units of the 17", you think they are selling them to employees? c'mon people...
You should probably check out previous threads in the forum before making too many comments.

I know you guys are excited but keep your head screwed on.
By the way, I have no particular interest in buying the 17" actually. If anything I'd buy a 12", but I've decided to keep the 15" TiBook until something better comes along.

PBAddict
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2003, 06:25 PM

Jayti,

How about posting some benchmarks?

thanks

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 08:01 PM

Originally posted by Bohdi or something whatever.
Yes, I see that your a very helpful and contributing member of these forums. I now remember why I left these forums in the first place. If anyone wants benches or pics or whatever, fine-contact me privately, but read my sig here, this is my last post. Farewell guys, thanks for the laughs over the years, some good discussion, and to the flamers, skeptics (Bohdi, grow up) Anywho, I'll be posting on the forum that I moderate at Macfora, but I do remember why I stopped posting here, maybe I'll lurk a bit.

Anywho, thanks guys.
( I know, )

edit:This was started as just a simple review thread--society these days, amazing.
Am I still here?

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 24, 2003, 08:20 PM

You know, I was just thinking this morning that if JayTi's review was a fake, that he would get all huffy about being doubted and leave before posting any pictures. And now it happens?

Bodhi hasn't been that out of line -- it's natural to be skeptical. A few pictures is all it takes to silence him, and I'm sure he would apologize. This sudden withdrawal makes you look suspicious, frankly.

hippy4Aluminium
Banned
Jan 24, 2003, 08:20 PM

Y I now remember why I left these forums in the first place.
I know what you mean !this place is full of jerks...

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 24, 2003, 08:22 PM

Especially recently...

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 08:26 PM

lol, thats funny. I can post all the pics I want, and people will always say "You got that from Macworld" or "That is such a fake" I guess its the principle of it. I thought that I've been helpful around here, answered people's questions, and I fricking work for the company, ask anyone here, want me to take a picture of my badge too? Fine, I just don't care enough, its jerks like Bodhi that demand pictoral proof before accepting something. Maybe if this was my first post, and I wasn't known by anyone here, then yes, being skeptical would be fine, I would expect nothing less. Like I said, I could give you all the pics you want, just contact me privately, I'm done. No biggie, I"m not angry or anything, it just really lets me see the bad side of the internet that I just don't perfer to deal with.

PS, he was out of line.

What more proof could you people want other than pics? I could name so many things, like how the restore disks aren't CDs anymore, they're DVDs, along with all the software on it, all bundled in to one. It comes with adapters galore, they give you 2 free DVD-Rs...what else...
( Last edited by JayTi; Jan 24, 2003 at 08:31 PM. )
Am I still here?

Bodhi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 08:41 PM

Out of line? Are you kidding me? This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. Just because someone threw some doubt on your story they are out of line and you are throwing a fit and leaving the forums? I could say more but your actions speak for themselves.

Cheers!

Bodhi
~Peace~

Over Achiever
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 08:43 PM

What more proof could you people want other than pics? I could name so many things, like how the restore disks aren't CDs anymore, they're DVDs, along with all the software on it, all bundled in to one. It comes with adapters galore, they give you 2 free DVD-Rs...what else...
I don't doubt you...but the DVD restore DVD started with the 15" powerbook, ditto with the 2 free DVD-Es and the 15" Superdrive model...etc.

But i don't doubt you, and I'm just glad that you got a 17" model to enjoy before the rest of us. If you have time, please do the DVD tests that Eug asked, especially the DVD-RAM one...i'm interested in the results if you have time.

In the meantime, if we have questions about the 17", we can still direct them at you, right?

And iCruise did bring up a vaild point about the quick leave in a huf casts suspisions...but then again, the guy that posted the info on the MDD powermacs also left in a huff because of a jerk poster...so I've seen it before.

Again, I don't doubt you...just letting you know.
"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you got."

iChristopher
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 08:43 PM

JayTi, I think you are certainly entitled to be insulted, but at the same time you have to understand that lots of people are skeptical about what the read on the Internet - and with good reason. You could have been on here since January 24, 1984, and people are still going to be skeptical - esp. with all the BS that gets circulated on the Net about Macs.

Frankly, I find it very difficult to believe that Apple would distribute a 17" to you before their stores for demo and/or distribution. Furthermore, I have since had a person claiming to be an Apple employee personal msg me to state that as an employee he cannot get his hands on a 17" any faster than the average Joe, and not only that but he said employee purcahses come last after customers.

So, in summary... It seems unlikely that you or even Jonathan Ives has a production 17" (he probably has a prototype or two, eh), and on top of that you now say you refuse to produce photos. It just makes things seem fishy. You certainly don't have to prove anything to us, but if you are going to announce to the MacNN Universe that you are one of the select few people on the planet to have a 17" - you shouldn't be surprised if people ask you to back it up with a photo or two. As it stands now, I figure lots of people are going to assume you were just blowing smoke.

Nephron
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2003, 08:53 PM

In life, there is always room for skepticism. Generally, the more incredible the claim, the greater the evidence required to support it. The entire scientific enterprise follows this principle. Skepticism in the face of incredible claims is healthy, JayTi, and you lose credibility if you complain when others doubt you.

To have a 17" AlBook would place you far ahead of everyone else (not hours or days, but months!). Without some credible proof, people should accord what you post here the validity it deserves.

tikki
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2003, 09:04 PM

Originally posted by hippy4Aluminium:
No it isn't. Its just that the jerks are always the ones we remember. Its a shame.

work: maczealots blog: carpeaqua

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 09:04 PM

Wow. I'm speechless. I guess I could say I'm sorry for the internet being such a dishonest place? I guess working 70+ hours a week will kind of distort your reality. I'm probably just blowing off steam, but I do mean what I say, I do not intend to post here anymore. If anyone has any real questions about the powerbook, please do ask. If anyone wants to "verify" my identity too, I'm a level three supervising technician at apple, ID bage # 167427, and used to work at CompUSA store 481 as an apple consultant too, ask Rick Amezquita if you guys want to, he works there now. I'm sorry guys, I guess I just didn't expect so much skepticism. People post reviews like this for kicks and giggles? Well, to them I say this : "Get a life" I'm a working professional, I have two jobs...the powerbook was calling in a favor, I don't have many left. The unit was, I guess, preproduction from Macworld, but it did come in a retail box, and I paid $2,899 for anyone who cares (normally I wouldn't say what I paid, but I guess I should) I'm not trying to brag, I'm just enjoying my powerbook, and I hope that everyone who ordered one feels exactly the way I do right now, because I'm very happy with it.
Again, any particular questions let me know, I'll do my best. Photos are fine, but it takes time to take the pics, find my USB cable to my Nikon, upload them and etc. I will get around to it, I'm just quite busy lately (I'm working in FCP 3 and Photoshop while typing this)
?
Am I still here?

sunoxen
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 24, 2003, 09:14 PM

Whatever dude...

You work for Apple, right? You should know how easy it is to take a couple of photos, and slap it on a server. It's probably easier than writing a paragraph...

But anyway, you have the right to be stingy or a liar for that matter. And there is that massive workload you have to get to. Pressing a button, and attaching a usb cable would eat into that time immensely...

Damn, all we wanted was a couple of photos.

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 09:18 PM

I would have posted them, but I don't personally own a digi cam, I only have sparatic access to others. I already said that I'll take them, upload them and the like--when I get a chance. Some of you guys here are the least patient people in the world, I only posted this what, like the day before yesterday?

Alright, I'm done with this thread, if anyone wants to have a serious conversation, fine, PM me- I'll answer when I can, but I feel absolutely no reward in posting these kinds of things where all one is is flamed for posting a review. You want to be skeptical, thats perfectly fine! But to go about in a "Whatever " manner is just rude. If you want to question wether I have one or not, at least do it in a civil manner. iCruise approached the situation well, he didn't outright accuse anyone or anything, and I respect that. I don't have any respect for people who simply doubt somebody because they say something which may or may not seem unreasonable and then go about chirping in here and there about how far fetched it sounds, I thought people actually had decency.

I appreciate all of you guys input-I will simply be more conservative the next time I post (not here) and that I won't simply post because I got something cool--I'll write a detailed review WITH F PICTURES.

Enough from me, have a nice evening/morning guys, best of luck to 'yall with your purchases and Apple hardware.
( Last edited by JayTi; Jan 24, 2003 at 09:26 PM. )
Am I still here?

Bodhi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 09:19 PM

Well I am sorry that you cannot handle a slight amount of skepticism, being that you do not post here anymore I don't expect to see a reply from you. If you have a question about what to believe on the net, read this:

Online Scam

Point being? I'm sorry, but people will always be skeptical about what they read on the Net. Not everyone on this planet is an honest person, not to say you are honest or not cause I could care less if you have a 17" or not. My point was that everyone should not believe everything they read. I have been doubted MANY times on the Net regarding things I have posted, it's life. I hope that if you really do work for Apple you handle situations like this better than running away in a hissy fit.

Cheers!
~Peace~

Over Achiever
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 24, 2003, 09:19 PM

dammit give him a break

[EDIT]him=JayTi.
For the rest of y'all distrusting fools, distrust is essential when dealing with internet related material, but JayTi has a proven track record here, and if he's playing us for fools, then he's a jerk. From his posts, I don't think he's a jerk.

But he's could also be looking for a way out...and with a couple of doubtful posts, he'll take the opportunity to leave the rest of us in suspense. ^_^

Does pictures really matter? What do you want to see, the picture of the retail box? A step by step picture diary of him and his 17" powerbook? Like I said above...give him a break.[/EDIT]
( Last edited by Over Achiever; Jan 24, 2003 at 10:07 PM. )
"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you got."

tikki
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2003, 09:20 PM

Originally posted by sunoxen:
Whatever dude...

You work for Apple, right? You should know how easy it is to take a couple of photos, and slap it on a server. It's probably easier than writing a paragraph...

But anyway, you have the right to be stingy or a liar for that matter. And there is that massive workload you have to get to. Pressing a button, and attaching a usb cable would eat into that time immensely...

your a dick.

work: maczealots blog: carpeaqua

sunoxen
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 24, 2003, 09:22 PM

And you are a genius.

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 24, 2003, 09:56 PM

Sheesh! What's wrong you people!

If you don't believe JayTi, then don't read the thread, and put a sock in it!!!

What kind of "proof" would suffice? Pictures??? LOL!!! Anyone can post pics taken somewhere else! The only proof for you naysayers would be to travel to JayTi's home in Florida, and inspect his Powerbook, dust for fingerprints, run a check on the serial #, and ask for Steve Jobs' notarized signature of Apple Authenticity!!!

I've found JayTi to be upfront, helpful and believable - now, and when he announced that he had a TiSD 1Gig last fall, well before Apple announced them.

Someone posted that they were told by "an Apple employee" that they couldn't get an AlBook for weeks/months - I would suppose that Apple is like any tech industry in that you need to have a job at a certain level of hierarchy to get "perks" like this, and it sounds like JayTi has such a job.

People on this thread have been like a pack of rabid dogs, attacking JayTi for absolutely no reason, and this pi**es me off, especially if it means he'll no longer post here. Does he "owe" anyone here proof?

Get a life, people ......

iBorg

ima_pseudonym
Jan 24, 2003, 10:05 PM

Originally posted by hippy4Aluminium:
<pot> kettle black </pot>

iDORK
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2003, 10:08 PM

Originally posted by sunoxen:
Whatever dude...

Man, what's your problem? If you don't have anything insightful to write, don't write at all!

iChristopher
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 10:26 PM

I don't know JayTi, I don't have his resume, nor do I have references to check. He says he's got a 17", I'm the kinda guy that would like to see a photo to back that up.

No, I don't think you have to go to Florida for proof. A picture of Jay sitting on the can with his 17", or washing the dog with his 17", or eating a pizza off his 17", or abusing himself while gazing at the 17" would be proof enough for me. No... we got nothing to back it up. It seems far fetched, and then come the excuses for not photographing it ... Camera at work, then too busy at work, then working too hard on Friday night to find USB cable (keeping in mind he does have time to come here and get into a pissing match about the PB when he could be photographing it and shutting up the skeptics).

I hope Jay is telling the truth and shuts us all up with some pics of his new 17". However, in the absence of additional proof, it's hard to believe he has one.

Originally posted by iBorg:
Sheesh! What's wrong you people!

If you don't believe JayTi, then don't read the thread, and put a sock in it!!!

iBorg

craigthomas
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2003, 10:29 PM

JayTi: It's simple, ignore the bozos in this thread. There are more posts that are worthwhile here. Only reply to those who have constructive brain activity. The others are just jealous.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2003, 10:30 PM

<-- somebody who isn't a mod but plays one on TV.

Well, this thread degenerated rather quickly. People, calm down. Everyone.

Cheers.

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 24, 2003, 10:38 PM

Originally posted by iChristopher:
I don't know JayTi, I don't have his resume, nor do I have references to check. He says he's got a 17", I'm the kinda guy that would like to see a photo to back that up.

No, I don't think you have to go to Florida for proof. A picture of Jay sitting on the can with his 17", or washing the dog with his 17", or eating a pizza off his 17", or abusing himself while gazing at the 17" would be proof enough for me. No... we got nothing to back it up. It seems far fetched, and then come the excuses for not photographing it ... Camera at work, then too busy at work, then working too hard on Friday night to find USB cable (keeping in mind he does have time to come here and get into a pissing match about the PB when he could be photographing it and shutting up the skeptics).

I hope Jay is telling the truth and shuts us all up with some pics of his new 17". However, in the absence of additional proof, it's hard to believe he has one.
That demand can be answered in 1 word: Photoshop! In other words, there is no "proof." Sheesh, I can post you some "proof" that I have a 17" AlBook tonight! LOL!!

JayTi: Ignore the ignoramuses ....

iBorg

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2003, 11:02 PM

Bodhi's just a displaced AI llama.

You guys suck.

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2003, 11:04 PM

I'm dead serious. You guys have a right to be skeptical, but Bodhi is purely lame. It's too bad the people from the AppleInsider forums didn't die with the site.

Mac Zealot
Professional Poster
Jan 24, 2003, 11:23 PM

Yeah. Believe me. He has a 17" powerbook.

If he was not saying truth then I wouldn't have an ipod sitting on my desk.
In a realm beyond site, the sky shines gold, not blue, there the Triforce's might makes mortal dreams come true.

Podolsky
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2003, 12:02 AM

Honestly, who cares. Either way we learned virtually nothing useful about the 17 so what's the point.

Daniel Bayer
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2003, 12:17 AM

Yep! I agree, we learned very little. The thing sounds good, I mean, 2.75 hours on a charge for running a hi-end portable desktop is not bad.

I guess I am still hacked that things were released right after a GOOD source in the company named fruit said that no major revisions to the Powerbook would occur, within three MONTHS of the Gig ti's release date!!! I have had mine a month now and wonder what I would even get for it and the extra battery given the amount of them on ebay.

Paid $3,460 w/tax
I figure $2,400 maybe?

Love the thing though, bout to burn another photographic archive consolidation DVD....

...so I can't afford to get the 17 Mr. Jay-ti.
Be glad you had the opportunity.

P.S. I believe you but ya gotta be a-stronger than that to be on these forums Jay.
"I'll take a extra layer of ram on that
gigaflop sandwich mister"

Podolsky
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2003, 12:27 AM

Originally posted by Daniel Bayer:
Yep! I agree, we learned very little. The thing sounds good, I mean, 2.75 hours on a charge for running a hi-end portable desktop is not bad.

I guess I am still hacked that things were released right after a GOOD source in the company named fruit said that no major revisions to the Powerbook would occur, within three MONTHS of the Gig ti's release date!!! I have had mine a month now and wonder what I would even get for it and the extra battery given the amount of them on ebay.

Paid $3,460 w/tax
I figure $2,400 maybe?

Love the thing though, bout to burn another photographic archive consolidation DVD....

...so I can't afford to get the 17 Mr. Jay-ti.
Be glad you had the opportunity.

P.S. I believe you but ya gotta be a-stronger than that to be on these forums Jay.
The last generation TiBooks are going to simply great to own. You shouldn't feel really bad until the 15 come out and start to yield really good reports. That could still be months away. In fact, I will look very seriously at buying one when the new 15s come out. One will want to look very hard at the last Ti v. the firs 15 Albook v. the second version 17........

Anyway, don't regret for a second owning what you have......

iChristopher
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2003, 01:52 AM

Sheesh, I can post you some "proof" that I have a 17" AlBook tonight! LOL!!

JayTi: Ignore the ignoramuses ....

iBorg
Go for it iDork, create your Photoshop fake. I bet you can't make anything good enough to fool anybody with half a brain. With no photo the only thing we have to go on is his word, and since most of us don't know the guy that's not enough. So post the pics because 1) people want to see more pics of it and 2) it would help prove that he has one.

That's all... If he's good enough to make a Photoshop fake that fools everybody, then good for him.

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 25, 2003, 02:19 AM

Originally posted by iChristopher:
Go for it iDork, create your Photoshop fake. I bet you can't make anything good enough to fool anybody with half a brain.
So ... are you volunteering to be the "half a brain" test case?

iTwit .....

Bodhi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 25, 2003, 02:24 AM

I'm lame.
~Peace~

iChristopher
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2003, 02:30 AM

So ... are you volunteering to be the "half a brain" test case?

iTwit .....
So are you avoiding my challenge to create the fake you claimed you could post "tonight"? That's what I thought...

Forum Links
Forum Rules