Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Hardware Hacking > iPod mod

iPod mod
billybob128
Senior User
Apr 8, 2003, 02:02 PM

is there any way of upgrading th 32mb memory chip in the ipod?
oh and te last time i posted was on the first ever thread on the forum i though i would ps=ost it to the top again...yes i relly am that sad
( Last edited by billybob128; Apr 9, 2003 at 03:14 PM. )

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Apr 8, 2003, 08:21 PM

Why would you want to do that? (I assume that you mean the buffer memory the ipod uses to store music after reading it from the HD).

billybob128  (op)
Senior User
Apr 9, 2003, 03:03 PM

dunno somethin to do

MacbookPro dual 2Ghz 1GB Ram 128 Graphics

COmie JOe
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 9, 2003, 11:36 PM

billybob128 you are merely asking questions without any real intrest. I sugest that the mod put a limit on your post. how many useless topics have you started? and what is this now draging something up from 2 years ago? Perhaps you ought to re-think your ideas before you start a new thred or drag up an old one...

:XI:
Mac Elite
Apr 11, 2003, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by COmie JOe:
billybob128 you are merely asking questions without any real intrest. I sugest that the mod put a limit on your post. how many useless topics have you started? and what is this now draging something up from 2 years ago? Perhaps you ought to re-think your ideas before you start a new thred or drag up an old one...
Jesus! he only asked!

lighten up.

and as for useless threads: how do you know what's useless and what's not? what if billybob figures how to do what he needs, does it and it works? will you suddenly tell him he's not 'hardcore' enough because he only burned his fingers once?

now, i'm going to pick on your speling...

COmie JOe
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 11, 2003, 12:57 PM

Originally posted by :XI::
Jesus! he only asked!

lighten up.

and as for useless threads: how do you know what's useless and what's not? what if billybob figures how to do what he needs, does it and it works? will you suddenly tell him he's not 'hardcore' enough because he only burned his fingers once?

now, i'm going to pick on your speling...
He started several new threads all on the same topic first off. 2nd have you looked at his posts? I mean yea everyone has the right to post, but draging up a 2 year old thread to just say "good luck"? that is the true sign of a n00b. It would be like going to every thread and say good luck just to inflate the number of post. it is just useless and redundant.

sorry I am ripping at this guy but I just hate n00bs that try to boost there posting numbers.

billybob128  (op)
Senior User
Apr 11, 2003, 04:41 PM

ok first people that just use the net and stats to judge someone must be really sad and have absolutly no life at all so looser

second i really couldnt care less how many posts i have cause its not even a slight influence on my life

and third look at the looser that has to rip someone off over the net are you that weak and pathetic you cant do it to soeone you no personally and hate?

and yes i do have a real interest in this topic but thanks for the help

have fun

MacbookPro dual 2Ghz 1GB Ram 128 Graphics

mrgaskell
Senior User
Apr 13, 2003, 02:50 AM

...and he only has 34 posts.
BlackBook 2Ghz C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD | Black 80GB iPod 5.5 | 8GB Red iPod Nano |
Check out my personal and classroom sites!

sine -''-..-
Grizzled Veteran
Location: meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meo
Apr 13, 2003, 10:43 AM

n00b i don't mind.

looser is pushing it.

and now that we have determined this pointless thread topic is indeed pointless, the thread is closed.
sine -''-..-

now known as pillowcase

Forum Links
Forum Rules