Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > My New Toy

My New Toy
G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 22, 2003, 07:46 PM

http://www.umit.maine.edu/~David_Ross/ic150/ic150.html
Its the Crown IC 150 Integrated Circuit Pre-Amp, it dates back to around the early 70's.

I got it today, won it on ebay last tuesday, only set me back 77 bucks, it was about 500 brand new . I have it powering my DC 300A II as i type listening to Salival. I can now push my DC300 to its fullest potential, i just need some speakers that i am not afraid to play it at that level. Also a nice 5 disc Cd changer would be nice.

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

signal68
Banned
Sep 22, 2003, 08:07 PM

I'll buy your setup from you for $200 bucks.

signal68
Banned
Sep 22, 2003, 08:09 PM

BTW, I won that Pioneer HTD 520DV home theater in a box on ebay the other day. 500 watts. Good sound. 5 disc CD/DVD changer. SHIBBY! Only $132.50, sucka!

- Rob

G4ME  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 23, 2003, 12:08 AM

cash i want to see you put out 500 watts of clean power, but hey if you are happy with what you have then thats all that matters

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

signal68
Banned
Sep 23, 2003, 01:26 AM

Originally posted by G4ME:
cash i want to see you put out 500 watts of clean power, but hey if you are happy with what you have then thats all that matters
Nah. I don't need that much. I have a pretty small place. This thing will work for now. Once I can afford to have both a home theater receiver and a crown stereo amp like yours, I'll stick with this sucker, which will do both reasonably well.

- Rob

Forum Links
Forum Rules