Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > In need of a skin for Invision Board forums

In need of a skin for Invision Board forums
cubeowner
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 30, 2003, 10:25 PM

If you have a good eye, are Mac savvy (obviously you are if you are here!), handy with CSS, php and Photoshop and can design and "program" a skin for Invision Board (including the IB Dynamic Lite portal index, which will be replacing the current homepage), please drop me an email.

CubeOwner.com is in dire need of a makeover! It needs a skin, a logo to match that skin and some general TLC. None of the Invision skinning sites have anything worthwhile to offer so far without my having to pay a small fortune, which I cannot afford to do. CubeOwner is a successful niche site in it's own right, but it's still just a hobby site and not a source of income for me. That's not to say I am not willing to pay for someone's time, talent and efforts - I am - it just need it to be reasonable

I am happy to start with a clean slate and an open mind. I am not a designer, never claimed to be one and my programming and coding skills are pretty pathetic. So I need help! I have a few ideas in mind in terms of color schemes and basic layout, but "you" might have better ideas.

So... if you think you can help, are willing to work for a fair and reasonable price (or perhaps barter - I am a Mac consultant in NYC) and have the time to work on this fairly soon, please email me so we can discuss further. Double bonus points if you'll also be in SF next week for Macworld so I can buy you a drink in person to seal the deal.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in Web Dev or in Graphic Design and I didn't want to double-post, so hopefully this is the right place. If not, I am sure a moderator will relocate it for me

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker
http://cubeowner.com
Home of The Mac Cube FAQ!
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc

Forum Links
Forum Rules