Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Dumb question.. Montreal Metro Movie....

Dumb question.. Montreal Metro Movie....
RodriCO2000
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 12, 2004, 04:56 PM

I know, dumb question but It has been bothering me for days and a lot of hours researching... Does anyone know in what movie was the Metro of Montreal featured in? It was an American movie I know that, but thats all I know.....

Any help????

There is $ involved, as me, although somewhat stupidly have a bet on this.

Thanks
Its not the fact that life is fact, but that life itself is a fact of the unknown....

AB^2=BCxAC
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 12, 2004, 04:58 PM

There was The Score. The one where Ed Norton pulls the double cross and they spend time in Montreal jazz bars. Also, Jesus of Montreal.

Ed. I fixed this answer from including Heist, which came out around the same time. I always get those movie titles confused.
"I stand accused, just like you, for being born without a silver spoon." Richard Ashcroft

RodriCO2000  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 12, 2004, 05:01 PM

Thx.....

Any more?
Its not the fact that life is fact, but that life itself is a fact of the unknown....

quandarry
Jan 12, 2004, 05:32 PM

since many movies are actually filmed in various canadian cities...was the setting montreal or did it backdrop as an american city. your answer may have more than one answer.

what i mean is you may be thinking you're watching the subway in nyc but it is really the montreal metro standing in...kapeesh?
( Last edited by quandarry; Jan 12, 2004 at 07:24 PM. )

hayesk
Jan 12, 2004, 06:56 PM

Originally posted by quandarry:
since many movies are actually filmed in various canadian cities...was the setting montreal or did it backdrop as an american city. your answer may have more rhan one answer.
The Score (Ed Norton and Robert De Niro) was actually set in Montr�al, as was The Whole Nine Yards (Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry)

I also notice Toronto is used a lot as American city backdrops.

Forum Links
Forum Rules