Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Where are the Airport Expresses?

Where are the Airport Expresses?
timmerk
Mac Elite
Jul 9, 2004, 08:33 PM

I don't have much more time to buy one, or else I will have spent all my money on other stuff! Where are they?

DigitalDNA
Forum Regular
Jul 9, 2004, 09:07 PM

When they were announced, it was stated they would ship in July. According to my calendar, July still has another 22 days left for Apple to start shipping.
"Wise man say: Number of posts does not equate credibility when you post 50 times to a single thread."

timmerk  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 9, 2004, 09:09 PM

Yah, I know this, thanks for stating it again. My question was meant to be directed to if anyone has heard anything about the release date? Anything after July 25 would look bad anyways.

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 10, 2004, 12:18 AM

Mine is still scheduled to ship on or before July 15th and I have confidence that it will ship on time. I would expect the Apple Store to get them around the same time.

If you want one so bad and are afriad of spending other money why don't you just go ahead and order one?

joelcpa
Forum Regular
Jul 10, 2004, 07:10 AM

...too late, money spent...

Parky
Mac Elite
Jul 10, 2004, 08:46 AM

Mine also says on or before 15th July, which is only 5 days away!!

If it's good I aim to order another for the Hi-Fi in the bedroom

Ian
Computers - Au MacBook 2.4Ghz, iMac 24" 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo
iPods - 5GB original iPod, 4GB nano - Red, 1GB 2G shuffle - Silver, 4GB 3G Shuffle - Black, 16GB touch, 16GB nano Red, 16GB iPhone 3G.
OSX User Since Public Beta, current OS 10.6.1, iTS UK purchases - 5377 songs.... and growing!
My website - www.idparkinson.co.uk

aaanorton
Mac Elite
Jul 10, 2004, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by timmerk:
Anything after July 25 would look bad anyways.
Boy would it... I mean EVERYONE knows that July 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 are just terrible dates. It would truly bode poorly for Apple Computer's continued existence if they started shipping the AXPs on ANY of those dates. My guess is they wouldn't survive through the year if that happened.

timmerk  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 10, 2004, 01:32 PM

Originally posted by aaanorton:
Boy would it... I mean EVERYONE knows that July 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 are just terrible dates. It would truly bode poorly for Apple Computer's continued existence if they started shipping the AXPs on ANY of those dates. My guess is they wouldn't survive through the year if that happened.
cool story!

Forum Links
Forum Rules