Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 15" G4 1Ghz Aluminum PB+ extras...

FS: 15" G4 1Ghz Aluminum PB+ extras...
RodriCO2000
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 1, 2004, 03:42 AM

I am selling a 15" PowerBook G4 1.0 Ghz 60GB HD 768MB of RAM ATI M Radeon 9600 w/64MB. It was the model that was released in Fall 03 when the NEW aluminum 15" hit the market. It works flawlessly and includes all the original Boxes, manuals, software etc. Also the upgrade to Panther will be included. Airport Extreme Card will also be included, as well as an external FW LaCie DVD burner 4X speed, and also will bundle Microsoft Office vX, Star trek Elite force 2 and Unreal Tournament 2004 (all with their original Boxes and CD's)

This PB had the infamous white spot problem and was fixed, and now has a perfectly working screen, but it was returned to me from Apple with a 6 mm scratch on the corner of the PB and a very very subtle ding in the display hinge.

I am asking around $1,300 for everything, including shipping+ insurance and what not. Hopefully it's reasonable.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Thanks in advance
Its not the fact that life is fact, but that life itself is a fact of the unknown....

TerryJ
Senior User
Sep 1, 2004, 08:00 AM

E-mail sent.

TerryJ
Senior User
Sep 1, 2004, 09:16 AM

E-mail sent.

RodriCO2000  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 3, 2004, 02:02 AM

Well, to anyone that is still interested I have put this item up on eBay.

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5718734949

Thanks
Its not the fact that life is fact, but that life itself is a fact of the unknown....

TerryJ
Senior User
Sep 8, 2004, 06:02 PM

Hello again,

I have been attempting to contact you via e-mail but my server (spymac) has been somewhat unreliable the past couple days and since you have not responded I am assuming you have not been receiving my e-mails.

Please e-mail me at my business address, [email protected] as I would like to follow through with this purchase as we had discussed previously.

Thank you again for all your e-mail responses and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Forum Links
Forum Rules