Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: My Stuff (T616 + Accessories, RE4)

FS: My Stuff (T616 + Accessories, RE4)
teknik
Forum Regular
May 18, 2005, 01:01 AM

I just can't find the time to play games anymore, which is a shame considering I just bought Resident Evil 4 just over a month ago. Everything is included in brand-new condition. I played through the game once, but like I've already mentioned, I just can't find the time to play anymore. My loss is your game for $35 shipped

Also,

Seriously. I keep running back to this phone. Hell, I even downgraded from an S700i because I missed the size of it. Anyhow, the time has come for me to finally get rid of this phone forever, as a sleek Motorola V3 Razr is next inline, so this puppy has to go.

In the sale, you will receive the following:

1 Blue T616 Unlocked Phone
-Minimal wear and tear. I've only used the phone on AT&T, but my friend whom I bought the phone from assures me he used it on T-Mobile as well.
1 Desktop Charger
1 Regular A/C Charger
1 Sony Ericsson Car Charger
1 Sony Ericsson Cloth Wipe
1 Sony Ericsson Car Mount
Original box & manuals

The accessories alone retail for over $50, but I'm willing to let this whole phone/accessory package go for $100 shipped from 55454.

First to paypal [email protected] gets these items respectively!

Forum Links
Forum Rules