Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Looking for Apple Xmas Desktop Pic...

Looking for Apple Xmas Desktop Pic...
thestumper
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 15, 2005, 11:25 PM

Does anyone recall and Apple desktop pic called "Merry Moof"??? Its a rendered image with a green present as the background and it has gold and reb ribbon that tie into an apple. somewhere there is is infamous dog-cow (hence the original name)

I love this pic; use it every year around this time, but I recently suffered a somewhat catastrophic failure and lost a bunch of things. The sites that use to have it don't link it anymore, and I've looked everywhere.

Anyone have this??? Could you hook a guy up???

Thanks!!!

PS: Man, what a lame post for my first time back in a LONG time. Just ordered an iMac 20" so hopefully I'll bre more active here soon!

khufuu
Nov 16, 2005, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by thestumper
Does anyone recall and Apple desktop pic called "Merry Moof"??? Its a rendered image with a green present as the background and it has gold and reb ribbon that tie into an apple. somewhere there is is infamous dog-cow (hence the original name)

I love this pic; use it every year around this time, but I recently suffered a somewhat catastrophic failure and lost a bunch of things. The sites that use to have it don't link it anymore, and I've looked everywhere.

Anyone have this??? Could you hook a guy up???

Thanks!!!

PS: Man, what a lame post for my first time back in a LONG time. Just ordered an iMac 20" so hopefully I'll bre more active here soon!

Try:

http://www.theapplecollection.com/co...xmas2001.shtml

thestumper  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 16, 2005, 08:47 AM

I tried there, and the picture doesn't link. Now granted, I'm using a PC at the moment, so if there is something going on behind the scenes, that could be it. I think its a .sea file at that site, but it should still link and download something.

Anymore ideas???

Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules