Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Transformers Now on Sale on iTunes @ $14.99

Transformers Now on Sale on iTunes @ $14.99 (Page 2)
brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2008, 10:07 PM

i'd like to see that actually

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Apr 28, 2008, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
I was more disturbed by your penchant for erotic he-man fan-art really. Will you be posting your furry collection next? Yif! Yif!
You aren't very good at vitriol erik din lille homsegutt.

Topic here is 80s cartoons, not sexual perversions, but you and some other people have been pushing that strange agenda. Some have been pushing homosexualism, you have been pushing furries.

I don't judge you erik. I really don't. Let's just say I'd prefer if you stay there on the other side of the world as far away from my children as possible. Please.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

peeb
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 29, 2008, 12:59 AM

It seems pretty clear to me that many 80s cartoons are sexual perversions.

Dakar the Fourth
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 29, 2008, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by lavar78 View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree here. I love it.
That's... really disturbing.

Originally Posted by lavar78 View Post
Actually, I think it holds up really, really well. I just re-watched a few months ago. The series itself is pretty pedestrian and hokey, but the movie is still a masterpiece IMO. The story has enough twists and turns to keep it interesting, there's real drama (the death of Optimus, Daniel thinking Spike died) and comedy (the Decepticon war aboard Astrotrain, Starscream dumping Megatron, Galvatron destroying Starscream, the long-awaited cassette battle between Soundwave and Blaster), and great action. My only two complaints are that (1) the other combiners (Stunticons, Aerialbots, Combaticons, and Protectobots) are missing and (2) the movie left the Decepticons completely crippled. Call it a big commercial all you want, but I think they managed to pull it off magnificently. Of course, it's obvious we disagree.
Funny, not much I disagree with in that paragraph other than "it holds up really, really well."

Aquataris
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 30, 2008, 03:55 AM

As a proud owner of both the anniversary DVD and soundtrack I think it holds up very well and I can't imagine the movie without the score. That film is as deeply rooted in the 80's by it's soundtrack as The Breakfast Club is. It took some balls to score the movie with what can be thought of as basically the soundtrack to "Heavy Metal Jr." You've got to remember the times; back then the music in the movie was about as metal as you could find without digging deeper into underground music than any child could.

Also, the fact that the movie makes use of a word we can't even say on MacNN is still one of the coolest things ever.
If I had a signature, it would be better than yours.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
May 1, 2008, 07:13 PM

Hasta mañana voodoo. A little holiday will do you good

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules