Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Christina Ricci in Ally Mcbeal

Christina Ricci in Ally Mcbeal
InterfaceGuy
Senior User
Apr 25, 2002, 12:04 AM

I just started watching Ally last week with the introduction of Christina Ricci. I don't know why but I've always had a thing for her. Anyway, I was looking at pics of her on imdb and found an interesting one. If haven't watched her on Ally you won't get it.

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Apr 25, 2002, 12:21 AM

She always forgets to let go.

I say, bring back Larry, dammit! I don't care if he licks frogs on the set, at least the show was good when he was on. And what the hell happened to Renee? Better stop myself before I get carried away...

--J

theUpsetter
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 25, 2002, 12:22 AM

Christina Ricci is soo frikin hot!

CaseCom
Professional Poster
Apr 25, 2002, 12:46 AM

I don't think they're going to be bringing anyone back, considering that the show got canceled. Last original episode will be May 20.

Gene Jockey
Mac Elite
Apr 25, 2002, 01:11 AM

Originally posted by CaseCom:
<STRONG>I don't think they're going to be bringing anyone back, considering that the show got canceled. Last original episode will be May 20.</STRONG>
Yeah, I know. I still think they should bring him back at the end of the season or something. Just to go out on a good note...&lt;sigh&gt;no more Monday night fun...

--J

MikeM32
Banned
Location: &quot;Joisey&quot; Home of the &quot;Guido&quot; and chicks with &quot;Big Hair&quot;
Apr 25, 2002, 06:45 AM

Yes little Christina Ricci has um........er........."blossomed" into quite a sexy young lady. I still prefer the Rose Mcgowan type myself, just a tad sluttier looking

Mike&lt;--------self proclaimed pervert

Justin W. Williams
Mac Elite
Apr 25, 2002, 08:09 AM

Originally posted by CaseCom:
<STRONG>I don't think they're going to be bringing anyone back, considering that the show got canceled. Last original episode will be May 20.</STRONG>
Jeez. Fox is just shitcanning all its shows: X-Files too.

Oh well. At least there is 24.
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me
AIM - iTikki [NEW AND IMPROVED!]
http://www.tikkirulz.com

DigitalEl
Mac Elite
Apr 25, 2002, 09:20 AM

At least there is 24.
24 is only on through the end of May sweeps. I've wondered from the get-go what they're going to do with it after the first "day." Is it just a one-season show or will they come back with...

"I'm Jack Bauer and this will be the 2nd longest day of my life."

I mean, if the gimmick is 24-hours, you're kind of limiting yourself out of the box.

As for Ally McBeal, the show was great in the early seasons, when David E. Kelley had a more active role... But once he turned his attention elsewhere and left the show to others, it went downhill fast. It's a shame really. Ally was a very strong hour a few years ago. Now it's a real-life cartoon. A guy flying, John Cage's "hole," the revolving door of associates. Whatever!

Objection, Your Honor! Permission to vomit!?
Jalen's dad. Carrie's husband.  partisan. Bleu blanc et rouge.

InterfaceGuy  (op)
Senior User
Apr 25, 2002, 09:37 AM

I thought the "short" joke John made last week toward Ricci was quite funny. I may be a couple words off but it was something like "Your honor, I'd like to ask that the prosecutor rise when making objections."

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 25, 2002, 10:10 AM

Originally posted by MikeM32:
<STRONG>Mike&lt;--------self proclaimed pervert</STRONG>
i dont think you need to self proclaim it, cowboy. youve made your exploits pretty well known.. haha

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Apr 25, 2002, 11:00 AM

now, now scaught. i get the feeling you know what you're talking about
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Apr 25, 2002, 11:08 AM

Kelly's been pretty involved this season, now that he's not trying to make crap like "Snoops." Yeah, Christina's been pretty good for these last 2 eps, and it's good to see Cage back since the show's ending and all. And the short joke was hilarious!

I just noticed that W, the former WTN, is showing first season Ally reruns every weekday at 7 EDT. Woohoo! They're pretty darn goofy.

Still, despite its ups and downs, like Buffy, I'd rather watch it than most other shows out there. And bring back Larry!
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 25, 2002, 11:21 AM

Originally posted by voodoo:
<STRONG>now, now scaught. i get the feeling you know what you're talking about </STRONG>
i suppose the "it takes one to know one" applies, in several directions.

theUpsetter
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 25, 2002, 11:39 AM

Originally posted by MikeM32:
<STRONG>I still prefer the Rose Mcgowan type myself, just a tad sluttier looking </STRONG>
Christina Ricci and Rose McGowan happen to be my two favorite ladies, to bad I hear they're both nut cases

Arty50
Mac Elite
Apr 25, 2002, 11:59 AM

Personally I don't think she fits in the show well at all. Her role is very poorly written or very badly acted and she just looks like a kid compared to the rest of the 30/40 something cast.
"My friend, there are two kinds of people in this world:
those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

-Clint in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

Forum Links
Forum Rules