Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Gay history month!

Gay history month! (Page 4)
deej5871
Senior User
Jan 27, 2005, 11:37 PM

Originally posted by NYCFarmboy:
Again...my emphasis is on those who ATTACK gays, not those who don't support gays...there is a difference.
The message you quoted didn't even have the word "support" in it, and I already acknowledged it was those who attacked gays (the word I used was gay "bashing"), and apologized. Quit beating a dead horse.

I'm not a biblical expert by any means but it seems to me that those who use the bible to attack others for whatever reason need to be a bit more careful before throwing the first stone.......

........as I stated earlier in a previous post...when you point a finger at someone else three fingers of your own hand are pointed back at yourself.
True enough, but those were only example reasons, and I really don't want to get involved in the religious side of this debate, so that's enough about that from me.

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
Jan 28, 2005, 12:34 AM

Monique
Mac Elite
Jan 30, 2005, 07:28 PM

I am glad that someone finally quoted Romans which shows their ignorance since Romans is a letter from Paul and he doesn't say that those words come from Jesus or God unless Paul was Jesus and vice versa. As for the old testament it says also that you should sell your daughter in slavery (which not many fathers do right now; so why do you disobey that law), that you should put to death people that wear garnments sown with 2 different threads and plant seeds from different crops side by side. Not lots of stoning in the Christian world these days so why not what is stopping the good Christians in this thread from stoning each other.

Forum Links
Forum Rules