Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > The Story

The Story
Jacob
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 03:57 AM

SO!

(It's a 'make up the story as you go' sort of idea).

Someone...carry it on.

"And so it was a dark and stormy night...and the dog called bagel looked out the window...and saw a dark and evil looking figure approaching. His master paced...almost in a daze...the rain came down harder...suddenly..."
"I cluck, therefor I am."

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 13, 2005, 04:02 AM

.. the master started dancing and eating the bagel, blood spilled everywhere as the master laughed and laughed, first eating the legs then the face.. out of the sky flew down a giant broom with the face of dick clark and began to speak to the master who was covered in blood, dog guts and dog fur...

macaddict0001
Mac Elite
Oct 13, 2005, 04:05 AM

...and said, can i have some? but then...

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 13, 2005, 04:07 AM

MC Hammer flew in to the room in one of those cars from "the 5th elemement" and said.. Hammer Time! At that time, everybody turned into the cast from Happy Days...except, none of them resembled the original cast, infact it was a mix of people ALL looking like uncle charlie from "my three sons" and richie's dad from happy days.. that's six people.. 3 uncle charlies and 3 richie cunningham fathers.. suddenly.. uncle charlie #2 said...

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 04:16 AM

... uhm... could you all leave the room. i've really got to whizz and i've a very shy bladder.

iDriveX
Mac Elite
Oct 13, 2005, 04:18 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as he ripped off his mask to reveal that he was really the Fonz.

OMG what is the Fonz doing here exclaimed Benjamin Andre 3000? That's a good questions said the Fonz. What the hell are YOU doing here?

Version 4.0 - Now Powered By iWeb

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 04:24 AM

... and he said: i'm just here for the cameo like you. but i'm not so sure about michael jackson... or is that latoya?...

MacPoker101
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 13, 2005, 04:35 AM

We cut to a bed room, Pam is waking up, it was all her dream. Actually, the whole world as we all know it is Pam's dream. She says good morning to her horse, and they go for coffee and bagel at the local diner.

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 04:54 AM

where she was greeted by a server whose physique was something out of dali's imagination and whose speech was in parables like jesus but in grammar like yoda: "live cannot woman on bagel alone. kill the fatted calf we must when in the hole falls the donkey the sabbath on."

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 13, 2005, 06:34 AM

..after he said that they all spontanoiusly combusted.. :we move into a montage:

Michael J Fox is running on a beach surrounded by french fries...the song lyrics begin..

"If you were me... woaaa yeaaa! What would you do?!?! Yea Yea Yeaa Baby!
If you were meeee...woooaa yeaa.. what would you do... oh yeaaaa baby tell me now..
what would you do...yeaaa oh yeaaa...if you were me.. "

:montages features videos of a young Michael J Fox eating french fries and lifiting weights:

Whaaaat woooould you dooo.. Ohhhh yeaaa...if you were me..woowowowow baby!!! Oh Oh Yea!!

:this goes on for around 12 minutes:

Suddenly.. Michael J Fox says.. : What is me doing here on this beach?! And who wrote the lyrics to this song..
it's dreadful.. and what's with all these french fries... .. .. Mom... Dad... UNCLE CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 10:26 AM

then just as suddenly a yellow submarine surfaces - john, paul, george, and ringo are heading ashore in a landing craft (followed closely by yoko ono in a craft of her own). it turns out that john and paul - or paul and john - wrote the song; the two stand on the beach casually discussing it because neither quite remembers. yoko, on the other hand, is chastising michael j. fox for not being smart enough to truly appreciate the incredible song john wrote. george and ringo are sitting on the sand eating french fries and wondering if they find a delorean can the fox kid get the professor to make them a time machine...

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 13, 2005, 10:34 AM

...so that they can all go pinch a loaf in Grand Central Station in the year 3021...
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my band • my web site • my guitar effects • my photos • facebook • brightpoint

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Oct 13, 2005, 10:37 AM

...in a college girl's kitchen.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 13, 2005, 10:43 AM

..meanwhile on the beach.. Uncle Charlie explodes.. and out of him fly out hundreds upon thousands of small uncle charlies, they begin to set up a little colony.. Yoko Ono says: "Wow look at all those Uncle Charlies, it's like My Three Suns again John, our favorite show during the Bag protest..but with only one cast member..Uncle Charlie..and there is hundreds upon thousands of them.!! ..

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 03:23 PM

... but unfortunately all the l'il charlies see yoko. they all run headlong into the surf (saluting john on the way) to drown so that yoko will not try to become their "goddess" and rule over them. in a fit of remorse, michael j. fox comes way down from the hip and pimp slaps yoko, turns and gives both john and paul a two-fisted, one-finger salute, then walks down the beach to george and ringo: "hey, let's go find christopher lloyd, hop in the delorean, and go get high in the 31st century."...

Jacob  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 09:11 PM

...where God meeted them all. "I am glad we are all here." God handed them all bagels and told them doom day was coming in a day. "The one who eats the poison bagel will surely cause doom to all." Said God. Good luck to each of you...
"I cluck, therefor I am."

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2005, 11:15 PM

... and then god departed. ringo, decidedly confused by the whole interchange, was curious about the rules of the impending doom: "so does that mean if each of us gives a portion of our bagel to another - so no one person eats the poison bagel - we will save the earth? and why does my bagel look like a dog?" christopher lloyd, equally intrigued, had his own question: "well if to god a day is a thousand years and a thousand years are but a day does that mean even if one of us eats the bagel the world won't end until the 41st century?" to which michael j. fox replied: "but what if the day starts in our normal time and not in our current time?" george, who all the while was eating his bagel shook his head and sighed: "i say **** it all. no matter the rules or how the arithmetic works the way i see it we still have adequate opportunity to eat, get totally wasted, pinch off loafs in the middle of grand central station, get back to our time and pimp slap yoko and let the 31st century worry about itself." they all agreed and proceeded as planned...
( Last edited by isao bered; Oct 13, 2005 at 11:21 PM. )

DeathToWindows
Professional Poster
Oct 14, 2005, 07:48 AM

...to insert wombats in their ears so as to appease their peverse Gods...

Don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 14, 2005, 08:44 AM

... unfortunately the devils of their natures prevented the wombats entry (except for ringo who in his case was somehow harboring a thylacine)...

macaddict0001
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2005, 02:32 AM

then yoko ono is shot by paul and it turns out happiness really is a warm gun...

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 15, 2005, 02:43 AM

..uncle charlie...

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2005, 03:15 PM

Their good friend Pete then rushed into the room to rent a Jeep, after filling out all the paper work and declining insurance, he set off on his journey. A destination he knew not, but he did know there would not be food where he was going, so he stopped into a 99 cent only store on the way out of town.

Pete was on the candy aisle when he noticed something peculiar, "Is that Mc Jagger" he thought? In fact it was. Pete then approached his fellow shopper to invite him on his journey. Mc Jagger accepted the offer and they both proceeded to check out.

On the way out of town they noticed........

isao bered
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 15, 2005, 03:29 PM

... a delorean materializing from seeming nothingness on the road ahead of them...

Forum Links
Forum Rules