Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 12" PB, and Much More

FS: 12" PB, and Much More
LfGrdMike
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 21, 2006, 08:44 PM

SOLD PowerBook 340 Dollars 365 with case
12" PowerBook 867mHz
640MB RAM
AirPort Extreme

Yours if you Bid Higher
Brenthaven 12" PowerBook Case MINT CONDITION
25 is the current bid. Bid higher and its yours.

STILL AVAILABLE
I have some RAM chips. Two Hynix PC2700 256MB DDR 333MHz
Name a price.

The memory came with my HP Laptop which was a birthday present. I replaced it with a couple 512s. You name a price.
How about 45 dollars and you pay shipping. These things are small so I could probably go with US Mail to ship.

Mac OS X Panther CDs Originals with documentation if you want the docs as well. Box thrown out but I will ship it nice

Mac OS X Jaguar same deal as above. Although let me check on the manuals

How about 35 dollars for panther and 25 for Jaguar or best offer.

Logitech Joystick. I want to get rid of this thing!!!! I would rather not throw it out!!!! Gimme an offer as long as I make something and you pay shipping. I just want it out.

Going to be thrown out 2 dollars plus you pay shipping

Not worth selling anymore
USB Floppy Drive: you name a price. I would be shocked if anyone actually wants this.

I can ship from Williamsport PA or Rochester NY my hometown. I don't do PayPal because I don't use it enough and deleted my account. Sorry.. If you pay cash its an instant deposit for me to make in the bank and you will receive it faster. If you pay check I have to wait for the transaction to go through before I ship. Since I am in school I will give you the ship date which will depend on if the item is in Rochester or Williamsport.

I hope the PayPal thing isn't an inconvenience....
( Last edited by LfGrdMike; Oct 29, 2006 at 10:48 PM. )
MacBook Pro 15" Rev B | 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 2GB Mem | 160GB HD | Display 15 Glossy Widescreen Display
iPod Mini Green | 35 gigs of music :-)
HP DV1040us Laptop | 1.6 Pentium M | 1GB RAM | Centrino

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 21, 2006, 08:55 PM

btw Oscar Bytes is in the process of being launched in 2008 so if you looked into it you wouldn't find anything yet because I am still messing around with the site and getting quotes from people whose computers I have serviced.
MacBook Pro 15" Rev B | 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 2GB Mem | 160GB HD | Display 15 Glossy Widescreen Display

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 22, 2006, 12:12 PM

Hey, I'm interested in the Joystick...model type/pics maybe? Thanks!

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 22, 2006, 12:34 PM

Logitech Wingman Extreme. Hardly used. Kept in a box in my basement just a tiny bit dusty but I will test it before I sell it. Its like brand new because it was never used. Has Digital 3D on the side. I am asking for 5 dollars you pay shipping hows that if you want it. Pictures will be up this evening. Unfortunately I can't remember the password to my site its on my PB at the moment which is at school.

I will lower the price on the Brenthaven case to 40 dollars you pay shipping...

Macjunkie117
Oct 27, 2006, 08:17 AM

are you interested in a trade for a decent windows laptop?

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Oct 27, 2006, 09:24 AM

$800 for your PowerBook is a wee bit high, fyi.

Philip J. Fry
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 27, 2006, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
$800 for your PowerBook is a wee bit high, fyi.
Indeed. I bought this exact model on eBay a week ago for $518 shipped, and it was a mint machine.

prodigiousfool
Oct 27, 2006, 12:29 PM

$7 Shipped to 25401 for the USB floppy drive?
12" Powerbook G4 | 1.33 Ghz | 1.25 GB | 60 GB | ComboDrive
Mini | Core Duo 1.66 | 1.25 GB | 80 GB | SuperDrive
Lime iMac G3 DV | 400 mhz | 1 GB | 40 GB | Slot Load DVD
iPod: iPod Mini 6GB - Green

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 27, 2006, 01:09 PM

Actually I just sold the 12" PowerBook and the Brenthaven case. I got 365 which is about right I think for a machine of that age. I didn't expect to get 800 I just started it at what I saw and I probably would of not sold it for that much anyway. Both of these will still be available until the MacBook Pro arrives then the current buyer wins. So if you bid higher I guess I can consider selling it to someone else. However I don't expect to given the shipping situation. The case is not a problem to ship though.

I just ordered a new computer last night and I already have a PC laptop.

MacBookPro 15" RevB
2 Gigs of RAM
160 Gig HD
GlossyScreen.

So I am excited

The floppy drive is at Rochester NY right now. If your willing to pay me 7 for it which is more than I thought I would get and pay for its shipping its yours. I will take pictures. I probably can't ship anything until thanksgiving. Panther CDs, Jaguar CDs, Logitech JoyStick, and the RAM are all still available.

The RAM came with my HP laptop originally before I upgraded it to two 512s. Although I have never heard of the brand I am sure its fine but you be the judge. So if someone needs this type of RAM I am sure we can work out a price.
( Last edited by LfGrdMike; Oct 27, 2006 at 01:37 PM. )

prodigiousfool
Oct 27, 2006, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by LfGrdMike View Post
The floppy drive is at Rochester NY right now. If your willing to pay me 7 for it which is more than I thought I would get and pay for its shipping its yours. I will take pictures. I probably can't ship anything until thanksgiving. Panther CDs, Jaguar CDs, Logitech JoyStick, and the RAM are all still available.
So you weren't expecting to get $7 for it, but you want me to pay $7 plus shipping? What would shipping be? At present, my offer for $7 shipped to me is still there. Let me know what shipping would be and I'll let you know if I still want it. On a second note, it certainly isn't an emergency to get this, so waiting till Thanksgiving for it to be shipped is cool by me. Let me know.

Dane

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 27, 2006, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by prodigiousfool View Post
So you weren't expecting to get $7 for it, but you want me to pay $7 plus shipping? What would shipping be? At present, my offer for $7 shipped to me is still there. Let me know what shipping would be and I'll let you know if I still want it. On a second note, it certainly isn't an emergency to get this, so waiting till Thanksgiving for it to be shipped is cool by me. Let me know.

Dane

Well lets do this since its a floppy drive lets calculate how much shipping costs. I will need your zip code or something so I can do this. If shipping is kind of expensive for it then I will slash the price and make a few bucks. How does that sound?

Let me know.

prodigiousfool
Oct 28, 2006, 04:58 AM

Well lets do this since its a floppy drive lets calculate how much shipping costs. I will need your zip code or something so I can do this. If shipping is kind of expensive for it then I will slash the price and make a few bucks. How does that sound?

Let me know.

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2006, 01:51 PM

Edit Actually if I ship it from Penn. then it will be cheaper because its closer to you most likely....

My guess is you live in W. Virginia. Shipping costs for 1 pound is about 15 dollars. Since this thing is not a pound it would be cheaper than that. I can calculate it once I am home and can get the weight of it. This is UPS btw but I will ship it however service you want. I ran out of packaging 2 years ago when my parents moved and haven't sold much in awhile. I will pick some bubble wrap and all that good stuff up since I don't trust the packaging stores. Let me know if your still interested. My zip code is 14514 N. Chili NY. The drive is one of those blueberry ones that matched those old iMac 350s back in the day. I can't remember the brand at the moment. The plates can be switched for different colors but I doubt you could find those anymore.

If My MacBook Pro arrives in Rochester before this weekend then I will be going back to Rocehster. If this is the case I will be able to pick up anything else that anyone else would like to buy. I have to know though.

Everything is still available except the PowerBook which is definitely sold and I won't take anymore offers as decided today. If I get a better offer for it it will be easier to do on my schools classifieds otherwise that buyer wins it. I am looking for a better deal on the Brenthaven case. Offer more than 25 and your getting a steal!! how about 35 + you pay shipping?

Logitech Joystick I have the pictures finally sorry about the delay. My camera needs new batteries and I left the charger at home (go figure) so I will pick up batteries if someone wants pictures of anything else. Just make me an offer on the Joystick I don't want it but its still nice and I don't want to throw it out either. How about

My main web sites password is on the PB still as it is officially sold when I get my new one. In the library now on my hp. So I had to post these on my student site.

http://home.pct.edu/~rusmic67/Joystick/100_0974.JPG

http://home.pct.edu/~rusmic67/Joystick/100_0975.JPG

http://home.pct.edu/~rusmic67/Joystick/100_0976.JPG

Original post updated as to what is now definitely sold and what is still available.... Everything but the PowerBook is still available. Although looking for that better offer on the Brenthaven case.........
( Last edited by LfGrdMike; Oct 28, 2006 at 02:15 PM. )

prodigiousfool
Oct 28, 2006, 05:11 PM

Edit Actually if I ship it from Penn. then it will be cheaper because its closer to you most likely....

My guess is you live in W. Virginia. Shipping costs for 1 pound is about 15 dollars. Since this thing is not a pound it would be cheaper than that. I can calculate it once I am home and can get the weight of it. This is UPS btw but I will ship it however service you want. I ran out of packaging 2 years ago when my parents moved and haven't sold much in awhile. I will pick some bubble wrap and all that good stuff up since I don't trust the packaging stores. Let me know if your still interested. My zip code is 14514 N. Chili NY. The drive is one of those blueberry ones that matched those old iMac 350s back in the day. I can't remember the brand at the moment. The plates can be switched for different colors but I doubt you could find those anymore.
Ehh, for that much shipping, isn't really worth it to me. Thanks but no thanks!

Dane

nickelbackmac
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 28, 2006, 07:43 PM

I'm not interested in anything (sorry), but CONGRATS on that MacBook Pro! Those are some high specs, it would def. be worth it!
Lincoln Navigator-2006/Power features/Black/DVD/Limited Edition/Lincoln SoundMark

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 29, 2006, 03:27 AM

LfGrdMike;

1) An asking price must be posted for all items.

2) Your signature goes beyond the constraints of our guidelines. Please edit it down to 4 lines or less, including spaces.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

LfGrdMike  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 29, 2006, 10:39 PM

No problem I figured it won't sell because of the shipping.

Thanks, I am looking forward to my new computer as it will be a nice upgrade form what I had. The 12" PowerBook did serve me well and it still is the most portable laptop you can buy that is usable. Some of those Sony's are too small. Looking forward to the bigger screen for web development and the resources for virtualization.

Sorry about the signature. I guess I got mixed up with another forum in terms of the roles. I will fix it ASAP.

Mike

Since I just want to get rid of it at this point the Joystick is 2 dollars over the estimated shipping price. Otherwise I will probably throw it out.

Updated Prices
( Last edited by LfGrdMike; Oct 29, 2006 at 10:49 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules