Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > treble & bass settings in os x?

treble & bass settings in os x?
larry k.
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 17, 2004, 09:13 AM

well i just got my power mac two days ago and i LOVE it. only one question so far. i have always worked with windows pcs and have been able to change treble & bass settings in the audio properties. under os x is there any way to do this? i know you can change some programs individually, like itunes, but there are others that dont have that option, eyetv 200 and the dvd player. if not is there another program that could do this?

thanks
power mac g5 - dual 1.8ghz, 1.5gb, 250gb & 160gb, x800 xt, pioneer dvr-108, 10.4

Laurence
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 17, 2004, 11:48 AM

I believe that Audio Hijack (http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/) will do what you want. It's main purpose is to record normally unrecordable audio (ie real streams) but I think I can also modify the audio in real-time for an eq like effect. There is a free verion and a shareware version that has some extra features. I haven't used it in quite some time but it worked quite well when I did.
--Laurence

Forum Links
Forum Rules