Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > New Website For DL2 Release?

New Website For DL2 Release?
Feynman
Forum Regular
Aug 3, 2007, 04:24 PM

Will there be a new website to accompany the release of DL2?

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 3, 2007, 05:30 PM

In general, we haven't been spending a lot of time on the hype aspects of Delicious Library 2. I haven't personally seen any new T-shirts or website designs or anything like that. We're really pouring all our energy into the actual production right now. The nice thing is, nothing says we can't release the product on the 29th and put up a new website on the 30th, if you know what I mean.

illitrate
Aug 12, 2007, 05:31 AM

aww, i was looking forward to ordering a DL2.0 t-shirt :-(

29th eh? can we take that as an official announcement of the release date? but of which month???
that's only 17 days away if its august (oh happy days!!!)
but if it's november...

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 14, 2007, 12:26 PM

You know how Apple would always announce things on Tuesday, so whenever there'd be some expected thing, you'd expect it on Tuesday? Well, Apple seems to have taken a fondness to the number 29, so I assume Leopard comes out on October 29. That said, I don't actually have any idea, but we're planning on releasing Delicious Library 2 on the same day.

Forum Links
Forum Rules