Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > The 2007 Eurovision Contest Thread

The 2007 Eurovision Contest Thread (Page 2)
Person Man  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2007, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by ajprice View Post
Oh and did anyone else want to punch the woman they had backstage with the pink dress?
Quote from my mother re: the blonde girl in pink: "What is she doing with her mouth??"

Judge_Fire
Mac Elite
May 14, 2007, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by analogika View Post
Yes, but she's Finnish, so she had a great excuse for being batshit crazy.
And she has her own show, too

The whole premise of it being she does a wonderful impression of an egocentric 5-year old, 'interviewing' guests about how great she is and making sure she wins any contests. It actually works in that format, mainly because we're actually batshit crazy.

In comparison, nobody seems to have been upset by the fluorescent-tube-deepthroating guy, though, so I'm kinda disappointed.

Person Man  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2007, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Judge_Fire View Post
And she has her own show, too

The whole premise of it being she does a wonderful impression of an egocentric 5-year old, 'interviewing' guests about how great she is and making sure she wins any contests. It actually works in that format, mainly because we're actually batshit crazy.
My mother said she acted like a three year old.

In comparison, nobody seems to have been upset by the fluorescent-tube-deepthroating guy, though, so I'm kinda disappointed.
Upset?? Heck, no! That was pretty freakin' awesome! (Seriously, I did like it. Impressive).

Forum Links
Forum Rules