Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Booq Folee XL system vs. Powersleeves..HELP!

Booq Folee XL system vs. Powersleeves..HELP!
thearje
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 26, 2006, 02:13 PM

I broke down and got a 17" MBP yesterday...YEAH!!! It'll be nice to replace my 733 G4 with such a gorgeous machine. But I need opinions on bags. The sticky is pretty long, so I thought I'd ask directly. Does anyone have any thoughts about either the Booq Folee or Powersleeve or even the Boa? I know the bags are gonna be bigger bc of the 17 incher. But I'm just concerned with construction quality and comfort when using either or the 3.

TIA!!!!

RJ

seattlemaclover
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 26, 2006, 11:42 PM

I have the BOA, and love it. I highly recommend their bags. The BOA is nice since it is not too thick, and can hold an amazing amount of stuff. I also have a Folee, and love it as well, amazing bags. I purchased the BOA system, and loved it so much that I got the Folee, when i needed a bit more professional bag. Note that I use the Vyper sleeve in all of them, just a bit more protection.

thearje  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 27, 2006, 06:14 PM

Alright, it's settled. A Booq bag for me...Folee. BTW, how do you like it? I know it's big, but hey, the machine is big. Again, just personal thoughts and insights help so much. The bag costs so much I'm trying to rationalize and defend my decision. YNWIM?

Thanks so much for responding.

Forum Links
Forum Rules