Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Download my short political video - made in iMovie

Download my short political video - made in iMovie (Page 2)
PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jul 30, 2006, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by jamil5454
Thank God.
Don't thank god, he had nothing to do with this. Due to popular demand, the link seems to be working again.

jamil5454
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2006, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by PacHead
Don't thank god, he had nothing to do with this. Due to popular demand, the link seems to be working again.

Still not working for me.

Thank God.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jul 30, 2006, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by jamil5454
Still not working for me.

Thank God.
In that case, I'll try to find a more reliable site to host it and even god won't be able to stop me.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jul 30, 2006, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by PacHead
In that case, I'll try to find a more reliable site to host it and even god won't be able to stop me.

Spliffdaddy has an incredibly fast PC that he uses to run benchmarks on, maybe he'll host your movie for you?

What's with the smily thumbsup thing? Are you the crack pot alter ego of WDLove or something?

Dakar
Professional Poster
Jul 30, 2006, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
What's with the smily thumbsup thing? Are you the crack pot alter ego of WDLove or something?
Originally Posted by Dakar
There's that masturbatory thumbsup again.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jul 30, 2006, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
Spliffdaddy has an incredibly fast PC that he uses to run benchmarks on,
That's ok, I'd imagine that he doesn't want any images of filthy people on his PC. There's a ton of free hosting sites available.

http://www.filehosting.cc/download.php?id=979D99C1

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Jul 30, 2006, 10:38 PM

Pachead: If you're going to aspire to these kinds of videos, there are better examples to follow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ly+About&hl=en

^^^^ contains Nonie Darwish and Walid Shoebat. -- very powerful speakers. If only they had Wafa Sultan... she's courageous.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jul 30, 2006, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by vmarks
Pachead: If you're going to aspire to these kinds of videos, there are better examples to follow.

^^^^ contains Nonie Darwish and Walid Shoebat. -- very powerful speakers. If only they had Wafa Sultan... she's courageous.
I haven't seen that movie but I bookmarked it, so I'll probably check it out in the next few days. I wasn't aspiring to make a long documentary movie. I was just messing around and made a short propaganda movie, sort of like a commercial. I'm not trying to compare my amateurish iMovie made movie to any real movies. It was the first political movie I've ever made, I'm no filmmaker, the next one I make will be better maybe.

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Jul 31, 2006, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by vmarks

Impressive video, I gotta say. But I think The West and the progressive parts of the East are way too resourceful to let a bunch of scumbags and their lackeys further their hateful and stupid ideologies. Good night!

yakkiebah
Mac Elite
Jul 31, 2006, 02:12 AM

Great video vmarks.

Did anyone got the see Panorama's 'Faith, hate and charity' last night on BBC 1? Unfortunately the video on demand feature on BBC sucks tremendously so hopefully someone will put it online somewhere else... I'll keep an eye open.

Forum Links
Forum Rules