Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Who welcomes World War III ?

View Poll Results: Do you welcome World War III
Poll Options:
YES - It is time to destroy the Islamofascists 23 votes (54.76%)
NO - I believe in peace with the Islamofascists 19 votes (45.24%)
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll
Who welcomes World War III ? (Page 4)
Kevin
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Carmen
Obviously PacHeads biggest idol:
<Deleted propaganda> ]
Puhlease, you should be ashamed at yourself for even posting this.

Kevin
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by invisibleX
The point is you embrace the same tactics and ideology as Nazis and Hitler himself.

Group A says, lets exterminate group B. Group B says, lets exterminate Group A. Now you tell me how the two differ.
No, not the same. The Jews weren't doing anything for Hitler to attack them like he did.

We aren't going after people because of their heritage, but their actions.

The SAME reasons we went after the nazis.

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 09:27 PM

Presenting
The Famous
Pachead and Besson Show

Kevin
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Athens
you have some serious issues. I think you should seek out some help, sooner the later.
Come on Athens, with the things you've said about Israel, America, etc and your sigs do you really have any room to talk?

Kevin
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
PacHead: comon, I know I'm pushing you to use your brain, now is not the time to back down. You can do it!
Come on besson, we know you can stop being a pompous ass. Now isn't the time to get worse.

YOU CAN DO IT!
Originally Posted by PacHead
Stop whining and asking other people for solutions when you've offered none yourself.

Besson's and his ilks position has always been "Whatever the right believes in, reverse it"

We have yet to hear of a good realistic plan in this forum from the Bush bashing liberals.

Only thing you hear is "Bush is doing it wrong11!11"

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:29 PM

How do you propose we identify these people and kill them?
Don't worry, leave it to people (non-Liberals) who are more experienced in such areas. There are so many awesome targets, that it would be hard to choose where to begin.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Come on besson, we know you can stop being a pompous ass. Now isn't the time to get worse.

YOU CAN DO IT!
Terrorists and killers of Americans are getting mowed down daily, I can understand that Liberals are upset.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:33 PM

Puhlease, you should be ashamed at yourself for even posting this.
It's ok, it wouldn't be the first time that apologists for terrorists have gotten their buttons pushed and they respond with the Hitler comparisons.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan

Presenting
The Famous
Pachead and Besson Show
I want to be the one on the left, the one on the right looks too whiny, and that would match the Liberals here who do nothing but whine, personally attack and offer not one single solution to the thread.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:35 PM

That would depend upon the actions of the enemy and also the actions of everybody else in the region. A terrorist supporting civilian is a terrorist.

But you've already acknowledged that you can't be bothered to take the time to sort out who is supporting them and who isn't, and said we should thus "Wipe all of these … countries."

So no, it doesn't depend on the actions of everybody else in the region, does it? No matter how the innocent civilians act, you support killing them if they happen to be from the same country.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:37 PM

Presenting
The Famous
Pachead and Besson Show

My name is actually Besson3c, just so you know.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
No matter how the innocent civilians act, you support destroying any country terorrists come from.
Nope, each country is different and their support for terrorists varies. When I say 'WIPE OUT IRAN', I do not mean that every single Iranian person should be killed, I mean that a massive bombing campaign should occur, which would cause massive damages to that terrorist country and take out a significant amount of their infrastructure and military and terrorist capabilities.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:41 PM

We have yet to hear of a good realistic plan in this forum from the Bush bashing liberals.

Only thing you hear is "Bush is doing it wrong11!11"
Kevin, I know you only have two or three points that you keep repeating all day, but Bush really has nothing to do with this thread.
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:42 PM

Don't worry, leave it to people (non-Liberals) who are more experienced in such areas. There are so many awesome targets, that it would be hard to choose where to begin.

Well, who do you think is actually against targetting terrorist camps providing we have the intelligence that pinpoints where these are at?

Are you calling for devoting more resources to finding these terrorist training camps, or do you really think that there are people who think that we should let known terrorist camps be? It's the finding of terrorist camps that is the tough part, and of course, there are many terrorists who probably do not operate from a centralized location that can be bombed. Herein lies the problem. What is your solution?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:44 PM

I want to be the one on the left, the one on the right looks too whiny, and that would match the Liberals here who do nothing but whine, personally attack and offer not one single solution to the thread.

You do realize that you haven't offered a solution yet yourself, don't you?

Just checking...

(hint: beating the crap out of terrorists is not a solution, it's a goal).

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:44 PM

Nope, each country is different and their support for terrorists varies. When I say 'WIPE OUT IRAN', I do not mean that every single Iranian person should be killed, I mean that a massive bombing campaign should occur, which would cause massive damages to that terrorist country and take out a significant amount of their infrastructure and military and terrorist capabilities.
So you don't mean every single Iranian person should be killed, just that we should carry out a military operation that effectively causes every Iranian person to be killed. Wow, that's a very fine difference.
Chuck
___

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:45 PM

Are you calling for devoting more resources to finding these terrorist training camps, or do you really think that there are people who think that we should let known terrorist camps be? It's the finding of terrorist camps that is the tough part, and of course, there are many terrorists who probably do not operate from a centralized location that can be bombed. Herein lies the problem. What is your solution?
The whole of Iran is a giant cesspool and terrorist training camp, take it out. The same goes for Syria. Iran and Syria support Hezbollah, that means that Iran and Syria are enemy countries to be taken out. The president agrees with me - "If you're not with us, then you're against us".

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:46 PM

Well, who do you think is actually against targetting terrorist camps providing we have the intelligence that pinpoints where these are at?

He's already said: His solution is leveling any country that we know contains terrorist supporters.
Chuck
___

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:47 PM

So you don't mean every single Iranian person should be killed, just that we should carry out a military operation that effectively causes every Iranian person to be killed. Wow, that's a very fine difference.
Come on now, every single one would not be killed, that's just silly. A few would be for sure, but that comes with the territory, war is a nasty business, aint it ? And they clearly want war, so.........

The Allies bombed the hell out of Germany, and last I checked there's still plenty of Germans around today.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:47 PM

Is this your solution? Random bombing of countries on our **** list in random parts of the country? Bombing of the national military perhaps could be done, but how do we bomb terrorist capabilities? What are they, and where are they?

Your solution needs some more thought and/or explanation.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:49 PM

Come on now, every single one would not be killed, that's just silly.
We might miss a few, but most would die if we bombed — in your words — the whole of Iran.
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:49 PM

The whole of Iran is a giant cesspool and terrorist training camp, take it out. The same goes for Syria. Iran and Syria support Hezbollah, that means that Iran and Syria are enemy countries to be taken out. The president agrees with me - "If you're not with us, then you're against us".

So your solution is to decimate these countries in their entirety, is that it?

Just want to make sure I've given you the chance to articulate yourself...

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:50 PM

He's already said: His solution is leveling any country that we know contains terrorist supporters.
False, the US has terrorist supporters (traitors) residing in this country, that doesn't mean that the US will bomb the US. When the actual governments of the countries are Islamic terrorist supporters and enemies of the civilized world, such as Syria and Iran for example, then bombs away ! ! !

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:51 PM

He's really flip-flopping on this, isn't he?

Let's give him the chance to articulate himself and make sure that we are understanding him before we get into critiquing his solution... for now, his solution seems like a moving target.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:52 PM

Is this your solution? Random bombing of countries on our **** list in random parts of the country? Bombing of the national military perhaps could be done, but how do we bomb terrorist capabilities? What are they, and where are they?

Your solution needs some more thought and/or explanation.
Government buildings, roads, bridges, television stations, military camps, AA guns, etc. etc. Basic military tactics, that's what. Send the country back a few decades and if they get too uppity again, then they can simply be bombed again if needed.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:53 PM

False, the US has terrorist supporters (traitors) residing in this country, that doesn't mean that the US will bomb the US. When the actual governments of the countries are Islamic terrorist supporters and enemies of the civilized world, such as Syria and Iran for example, then bombs away ! ! !

So, destroy these countries in their entirety?

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 09:56 PM

Yes, Besson is Judy

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:58 PM

So, destroy these countries in their entirety?
You ask too many questions. As a matter of fact, all your replies are nothing but questions. You'll get no more answers from me. For the answers to all of your questions, stay tuned to what the future will bring, that'll clear things up for you.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:02 PM

Government buildings, roads, bridges, television stations, military camps, AA guns, etc. etc. Basic military tactics, that's what. Send the country back a few decades and if they get too uppity again, then they can simply be bombed again if needed.

Okay, now that you've finally shared with us your solution, allow me to critique it.

Do you have any idea how dumb an idea this is? By targetting an entire country including parts that would likely be inhabited by a substantial amount of innocent native civilians and civilians from countries all over the world, you would instantly destabilize the entire world - politically, economically, in terms of security, etc. In doing so, we would put millions of Americans at risk too.

You can't just decide you are going to obliterate millions of people just because you want to get to a few dozen. That's why we have intelligence organizations, that's why we have technology designed to carefully target areas. We've been targeting gangs, mafia, hate groups, and other criminal organizations for centuries in our own country, we have lots of practice at it.

Terrorists have money. If we decided to bomb the snot out of Syria, couldn't they just move here somehow? What do we do about all of the terrorists living among us, do we just start bombing Gary, Indiana, Detroit, other cities that we suspect contain terrorists that the local government doesn't do anything about?

Pachead, have you not thought about any of this?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:05 PM

Yes, Besson is Judy

Do you realize how silly you look getting my name wrong?

Just checking, I just don't want you to embarass yourself.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:07 PM

You ask too many questions. As a matter of fact, all your replies are nothing but questions. You'll get no more answers from me. For the answers to all of your questions, stay tuned to what the future will bring, that'll clear things up for you.

If you aren't up for an intellectual debate, why the hell are you here?

Asking an honest question.

Thinking and asking questions is a good thing Pachead.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 10:34 PM

.Do you have any idea how dumb an idea this is? By targetting an entire country including parts that would likely be inhabited by a substantial amount of innocent native civilians and civilians from countries all over the world, you would instantly destabilize the entire world - politically, economically, in terms of security, etc. In doing so, we would put millions of Americans at risk too.
Wrong, there would be a simple ultimatum presented and after the deadline has passed, any foreign civilians still in that particular terrorist country would be there at their own risk. If and when Iran gets bombed, any foreigners would be well advised to leave that place. If they choose to stay, then that's their problem. The USA can handle the political, economic and security issues presented by such an action. The USA is already at war. The enemy will be far worse off.

You can't just decide you are going to obliterate millions of people just because you want to get to a few dozen. That's why we have intelligence organizations, that's why we have technology designed to carefully target areas. We've been targeting gangs, mafia, hate groups, and other criminal organizations for centuries in our own country, we have lots of practice at it.
Spoken like a person who has no knowledge on this subject matter. There are millions of terrorist supporters worldwide. You can take your fantasy 'Dozen' figure and go back to Liberal lala land. Law enforcement does not work in terrorist countries. Your scenario does not apply to primitive Islamic terrorist states. Lebanon is currently getting bombed (and rightly so) because most of the population in that country foolishly supports Islamic terrorists. It's their country getting bombed, and it's their choice.

Terrorists have money. If we decided to bomb the snot out of Syria, couldn't they just move here somehow? What do we do about all of the terrorists living among us, do we just start bombing Gary, Indiana, Detroit, other cities that we suspect contain terrorists that the local government doesn't do anything about?
There's a few terrorists in the USA and law enforcement agencies are taking care of that. So far theyve done a good job, since quite a few evil Islamic terrorist plans have been foiled. You can't use law enforcement tactics in terrorist countries, because the law are the terrorists, so your ignorant analogy is fatally flawed and certainly wrong.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 10:36 PM

If you aren't up for an intellectual debate, why the hell are you here?
You aren't here for an intellectual debate, you're here to parade your pompous ass around and fire off ignorant questions combined with personal attacks.

Matius
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2006, 10:44 PM

Again, I'll return to my question: how do we identify and find these groups?
When the bodies of a few Americans get drug through the streets and hung from a bridge, that large group of people you see beating the bodies with sticks and cheering? Yeah, they have identified themselves and are fair game for a 2000lb JDAM enema.
“Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:45 PM

Wrong, there would be a simple ultimatum presented and after the deadline has passed, any foreign civilians still in that particular terrorist country would be there at their own risk. If and when Iran gets bombed, any foreigners would be well advised to leave that place. If they choose to stay, then that's their problem. The USA can handle the political, economic and security issues presented by such an action. The USA is already at war. The enemy will be far worse off.
Like I said, terrorists have money. You issue an ultimatum to a country, the terrorists move somewhere else, we end up bombing people that can't afford to relocate.

Not a great solution.

Spoken like a person who has no knowledge on this subject matter. There are millions of terrorist supporters worldwide. You can take your fantasy 'Dozen' figure and go back to Liberal lala land. Law enforcement does not work in terrorist countries. Your scenario does not apply to primitive Islamic terrorist states. Lebanon is currently getting bombed (and rightly so) because most of the population in that country foolishly supports Islamic terrorists. It's their country getting bombed, and it's their choice.
I don't really care about the number, that wasn't my point. But, just for shits and giggles, if you were to wager an estimate, what percentage of the population of Iran or Syria or something do you think is actually waging in terror? Don't include in that percentage people who do not combat the terrorists, I'm talking about the people directly involved.

Speaking in regards to those who do not combat the terrorists, if you were an old dude with a family and kids working on a farm or something and you knew about where the mafia was at and what they were doing, what would you do?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:47 PM

You aren't here for an intellectual debate, you're here to parade your pompous ass around and fire off ignorant questions combined with personal attacks.

Seems like the only way I can get you to engage in an semi-intellectual conversation on this subject matter is to engage in your hubris with a little of my own.

I wouldn't engage in a conversation with somebody with a greater capacity for debate in the same way.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Matius
When the bodies of a few Americans get drug through the streets and hung from a bridge, that large group of people you see beating the bodies with sticks and cheering? Yeah, they have identified themselves and are fair game for a 2000lb JDAM enema.

Okay, so the solution is to wait until they drag American bodies through the streets, and bomb them at that precise moment?

Matius
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2006, 10:55 PM

for now, his solution seems like a moving target.
At least he's offered one up now hasn't he?
“Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 10:59 PM

Like I said, terrorists have money. You issue an ultimatum to a country, the terrorists move somewhere else, we end up bombing people that can't afford to relocate.

Not a great solution.
The terrorists are the country. The president of Iran won't be moving anywhere. Many terrorist groups also have many weapons and military gear to move with them. Terrorists aren't going to strap an AK-47 and rockets on their shoulders and catch a plane ride to a different country. Most of the terrorists won't leave their country, they'll stay so that they can fight the infidels and get their virgins, which is what they desire. Islamic terrorists from other countries will as a matter of fact join the terrorists in fighting the infidels, look to Iraq for proof of that.

You must think that Islamic terrorists are a very small minority of people that can just pack up and leave. Iran, which is an Islamic terrorist country is currently working on nukes, they're not as insignificant as you make them out to be.

I don't really care about the number, that wasn't my point. But, just for shits and giggles, if you were to wager an estimate, what percentage of the population of Iran or Syria or something do you think is actually waging in terror? Don't include in that percentage people who do not combat the terrorists, I'm talking about the people directly involved.
A terrorist supporter is a terrorist. There wouldn't be so many Islamic terrorists in the world without a significant support from the locals where they are.

Speaking in regards to those who do not combat the terrorists, if you were an old dude with a family and kids working on a farm or something and you knew about where the mafia was at and what they were doing, what would you do?
Take Lebanon for example, they haven't gotten rid of Hezbollah like they were supposed to, because they clearly didn't want to, something we now see proof of, they love Islamic terrorists, especially Hezbollah. Excuses from pro-terrorist countries and pro-terrorist civilians is no longer acceptable, and their game is up.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 11:15 PM

You'll get no more answers from me.
For all that pestering us about our solutions, you can't even explain your brilliant master plan.
( Last edited by Chuckit; Aug 6, 2006 at 11:22 PM. )
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 11:26 PM

The terrorists are the country. The president of Iran won't be moving anywhere. Many terrorist groups also have many weapons and military gear to move with them. Terrorists aren't going to strap an AK-47 and rockets on their shoulders and catch a plane ride to a different country. Most of the terrorists won't leave their country, they'll stay so that they can fight the infidels and get their virgins, which is what they desire. Islamic terrorists from other countries will as a matter of fact join the terrorists in fighting the infidels, look to Iraq for proof of that.
Bin Laden managed to move, he was/is very quick too wasn't he?

The terrorists are the government? Maybe, but there are many terrorists who are not politicians or leaders too, aren't there?

You must think that Islamic terrorists are a very small minority of people that can just pack up and leave. Iran, which is an Islamic terrorist country is currently working on nukes, they're not as insignificant as you make them out to be.
You need to be more precise in your language.

The warring factions and insurgents perhaps cannot relocate, but terrorist organizations most certainly can. I'm far more concerned about well-funded global terrorist organizations being a threat to the world than I am local insurgents who would otherwise be everyday citizens.

Starting to see how your so-called solution needs some more work?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 11:34 PM

He was trying to say the Iranian government is a terrorist organization, I think.
Chuck
___

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2006, 11:19 AM

I think the best way of handling people like Pachead and Y3a is to ask them what solutions *they* have.

How would you identify these so-called islamofacsists worldwide, and how would you decimate them without commiting genocide?

They don't have an answer, just all sorts of bark and hubris.
Genocide? perhaps just killing as many Muslims as you can with Nukes would be OK with you? I suggest using Nukes on the population centers, and splitting up their numbers and mixing them around like the USSR did to keep them off balance. Cutting them off from the rest of civilization with nothing but seeds and farm tools is what is needed, IF they should be allowed to exist.

Why have rabid dogs live in your neighborhood? You kill them so they don't harm anyone else.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2006, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Y3a
Genocide? perhaps just killing as many Muslims as you can with Nukes would be OK with you? I suggest using Nukes on the population centers, and splitting up their numbers and mixing them around like the USSR did to keep them off balance. Cutting them off from the rest of civilization with nothing but seeds and farm tools is what is needed, IF they should be allowed to exist.

Why have rabid dogs live in your neighborhood? You kill them so they don't harm anyone else.

Just to clarify that I'm understanding you correctly: you are suggesting that we nuke the entire Muslim population?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2006, 11:52 AM

Theory: Y3a and PacHead are the same person

Dakar
Professional Poster
Aug 7, 2006, 11:59 AM

Nope, there are some subtle differences.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 7, 2006, 12:40 PM

Theory: bEsson is Michael Moore.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 7, 2006, 12:44 PM

Just to clarify that I'm understanding you correctly: you are suggesting that we nuke the entire Muslim population?
Not ALL OF THEM!! Some will be killed using other means. Unless you're OK with letting them overrun the entire world and behead all those they find offensive, or those who won't convert etc.

You must be pretty slow to catch on!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2006, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Y3a
Not ALL OF THEM!! Some will be killed using other means. Unless you're OK with letting them overrun the entire world and behead all those they find offensive, or those who won't convert etc.

You must be pretty slow to catch on!

WTF man? What is your solution? Who do you want to kill? How?

Articulate. Communicate. Why does it take this much effort for me to get you to actually make your point?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 7, 2006, 01:02 PM

Articulate. Communicate. Why does it take this much effort for me to get you to actually make your point?
He's made his point quite clearly, it is apparently you that has problems comprehending it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules