Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > An excellent solution for preventing all terror in the sky

An excellent solution for preventing all terror in the sky
PacHead
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:08 PM

Seriously, why doesn't anybody do this ? I think it would be a huge hit and very successful.

Make an airline where no Muslims would be allowed to fly on. I'd be willing to pay slightly extra for a ticket on that airline, and I bet that many other people would be willing to pay for that added security also. Muslims would still be able to fly, they can simply choose another airline to fly on. This is simple common sense. Take the UK for example, the percentage of these people who support terrorists is not small. No Muslims on that particular airline = an almost non-existant chance of any terrorist act happening on that airline. Sorry if any Liberals or Muslims feel offended, but that's simple facts for you. The lives of innocent infidel people should not be put at risk because of Liberal stupidity and suicidal political correctness. A significant portion of Muslims support terrorists and it's time to take measures against these psycho people who are waging war against the west. I do not want any Muslims on my airline flight.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 10, 2006, 12:13 PM

ooh, yeah. I'd also pay a little extra to shop in stores that black people weren't allowed to enter, you know cuz they cause all the violent crime. Even better, you can actually tell who are the black people by looking at them.

PS. I'm the lord jesus christ. I think I'll get drunk and beat up some midgets.

PPS. This thread is destined for great things.

mduell
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2006, 12:14 PM

Becase non-muslims don't ever commit acts of terrorism?

I'm looking at you, Ted and Timmy.

Doofy
Clinically Insane

Can't do it. The powers that be have made religious discrimination with respect to sales/services illegal (which I completely disagree with - a business owner should be able to refuse business to anyone he likes for whatever reason).

We'll just carry on with the current pressure cooker situation until a whole lot more folks wake up.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Troll
Addicted to MacNN

Originally Posted by PacHead
Seriously, why doesn't anybody do this ? I think it would be a huge hit and very successful.
Uh. Hello! How would you work out who's Muslim and who isn't? Don't you think terrorists would target your airline and don't you think they'd say, "Me? No, not Muslim," when asked the question.

You should seriously be banned from this forum. I can't believe the mods allow you to post your vile, hate speech in here.

Landos Mustache
Professional Poster
Location: Partying down with the Ewoks, after I nuked the Death Star!
Aug 10, 2006, 12:16 PM

They should also have to wear identifying scarves on their arms when in public.

"Hello, what have we here?

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 10, 2006, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Troll
You should seriously be banned from this forum. I can't believe the mods allow you to post your vile, hate speech in here.
No hate speech there. If you don't want to have to get on a bus with a bunch of Britney Spears fans, why should you have to? Why shouldn't you be allowed to form your own bus company which bans Britney Spears fans from use of its services?

Freedom must include the ability to discriminate against anyone you want to for whatever reason you want to. Otherwise you don't have freedom - you have an empty, hollow approximation of freedom.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Aug 10, 2006, 12:22 PM

^ Freedom Extremist

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
Can't do it. The powers that be have made religious discrimination with respect to sales/services illegal (which I completely disagree with - a business owner should be able to refuse business to anyone he likes for whatever reason).

We'll just carry on with the current pressure cooker situation until a whole lot more folks wake up.
A possible way to get around the silly and suicidal religious discrimination laws would be to not deny any particular religion access to the airline, but have scantily clad stewardesses, serve only pork and alcohol for the meals and have the logo of the airline be a pig or something similiar.

Landos Mustache
Professional Poster
Aug 10, 2006, 12:30 PM

No hate speech there. If you don't want to have to get on a bus with a bunch of Britney Spears fans, why should you have to? Why shouldn't you be allowed to form your own bus company which bans Britney Spears fans from use of its services?

Freedom must include the ability to discriminate against anyone you want to for whatever reason you want to. Otherwise you don't have freedom - you have an empty, hollow approximation of freedom.

That's fine but the US can no longer call itself the land of the free.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Landos Mustache
That's fine but the US can no longer call itself the land of the free.
The US is not the land where Muslim terrorists can freely blow themselves up.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 10, 2006, 12:40 PM

But the problem comes when everybody decides they want to bar Britney Spears fans to the point where the poor teenyboppers can no longer live at an acceptable level. This has happened with blacks in the US before, and it seems to me that there's more irrational hate of Muslims than there was of blacks.

I am for very small government and restricting people as little as possible, but it is the government's job to restrict our freedom — for instance, we aren't free to be pirates and just plunder other people's ****. The question isn't whether the freedom can be restricted, but whether it's really necessary to restrict it here.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

evfish84
Aug 10, 2006, 12:47 PM

With yellow crescent moons on them that say "Muslim" in German...
15.4" MacBook Pro - 2.16 GHz, 100 GB HD, 2 GB RAM
30 GB Video iPod
4 GB iPod Mini

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
This has happened with blacks in the US before, and it seems to me that there's more irrational hate of Muslims than there was of blacks.
Don't compare Islamic terrorists to non-violent blacks who were discriminated against in the USA in the past solely on their skin color.

Irrational you say ?

7/7 bombings 'justified' say a quarter of British Muslims

A third of those questioned said they would rather live under Sharia law in the UK than British law.

The survey also reveals concerns among Muslims about Britain's moral standards, with 40 per cent saying it is a country of bad moral behaviour.

That's a hell of a lot of people.

http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=1145782006

Landos Mustache
Professional Poster
Aug 10, 2006, 12:49 PM

The US is not the land where Muslim terrorists can freely blow themselves up.

So what happens when white people do the same?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 10, 2006, 12:50 PM

You support bombing civilians as well, PacHead, so I don't know why you find that shocking.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by evfish84
With yellow crescent moons on them that say "Muslim" in German...
Islamic terrorists have a lot in common with Nazis.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:53 PM

So what happens when white people do the same?
White people ? Why are you making this into a race thing ? Muslims are no race. White Muslims wouldn't be allowed on my airline either, if I decided. It is their ideology that is demented and perverted not their skin color.

stevesnj
Mac Elite
Aug 10, 2006, 12:53 PM

I say at the boarding gate hand everyone a gun, whos gonna mess with a plane full of armed people, then at the end of the flight just collect all the guns...DUH!
MacBook Pro 15" i7 ~ Snow Leopard ~ iPhone 4 - 16Gb

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
You support bombing civilians as well, PacHead, so I don't know why you find that shocking.
Terrorists are civilians.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2006, 01:04 PM

Islamic terrorists have a lot in common with Nazis.

So do you.

""

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 10, 2006, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by analogika
So do you.

""
You'll have a point when I advocate rounding up all Muslims and gassing them by the millions. Until then, you've got nothing.

Demonhood
Administrator
Aug 10, 2006, 01:18 PM

PacHead, i think you need to take a breather.

moodymonster
Mac Elite
Aug 10, 2006, 01:18 PM

terrorists don't have be muslim.

just because you discriminate against muslims doesn't mean you won't be attacked. Terrorists have been around longer than AQ (and it's copycats).

discriminating would play into the hands of those who seek to divide us. In place of one, you'd now have two, or more, because their words of hate would appear to be justified.

Forum Links
Forum Rules