Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: NEW, SEALED 12" PB 867, 256/40/Combo $1090

FS: NEW, SEALED 12" PB 867, 256/40/Combo $1090
cambro
Senior User
Dec 16, 2003, 11:51 AM

I bought this machine as a (family) present for my sister who just started college. However, I learned that she already has a crappy windoze machine in her dorm room and won't need her own until she moves out next year. So, I need to get rid of this.

It is BRAND NEW and double sealed (brown outter shipping box with Apple serial/model number enclosing the "real" display box) Powerbook 12". I just received it on Monday, the 15th.

I assume if you read MacNN you know the specs of this machine....if you don't know, go to Apple and read the specs. It is a stock M8760LL/A. Here are some highlights:

-867 Mhz G4
-256 RAM
-40 Gig HD
-BT
-AE ready

I am asking $1090, which is less than I paid for it. If you are in the US, just add $10 to help cover fast, insured shipping.

EDIT: Right now, the machine is with me in central Ohio, but I will also be in southern Michigan and can deliver in these areas.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
( Last edited by cambro; Dec 23, 2003 at 01:05 PM. )

kjm
Dec 16, 2003, 09:47 PM

We're deffinately interested and are willing to pay $1090 + $10 shiping. Was this ordered directly through apple? Or was this through the sale that was going on at amazon? Is it brand new or refurbished? If you have any photos of the item it would be greatly appreciated. We've been looking to switch so hopefully this may be it :o) You'd deffinately be making our Holidays even more enjoyable!
( Last edited by kjm; Jan 5, 2004 at 12:28 PM. )
</kjm>
12" PowerBook G4 SD AE

cambro  (op)
Senior User
Dec 19, 2003, 10:00 AM

SOLD
( Last edited by cambro; Dec 23, 2003 at 01:05 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules