Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: MacBook Core Duo 2.0/1.25GB/60GB/SD

FS: MacBook Core Duo 2.0/1.25GB/60GB/SD
fuscob
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 15, 2007, 12:31 AM

I have a MacBook that I am parting with; I need something that has a longer-lasting battery and is smaller and lighter. Here are the specs:

-2.0GHz Core Duo (not the Core 2)
-1.25GHz DDR2 RAM
-60GB hard drive
-SuperDrive (DVD+/-RW)
-Built in 802.11g wireless and Bluetooth
-Built-in iSight video camera

It has white casing, which was just replaced about 5 days ago because (like many white MacBooks) it turned yellow. It also has a brand-new battery; replaced at the same exact time. It's still in warranty for a month or so. I'll include OS X 10.4.9 and Office 2004. It comes with the charger (and the extension cord) as well as the Apple remote; I have the box and discs but they are 6 hours away right now. If you absolutely must have them, I can provide them, but you'll have to pay extra for shipping.

Based on these factors and eBay prices, I'm thinking $1050 OBO. Anyone interested? Pics on request. eBay feedback from username fuscob210.

fuscob  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 15, 2007, 01:46 PM

Price lowered - $980.

fuscob  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 15, 2007, 09:13 PM

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
May 15, 2007, 09:21 PM

It's actually against the Apple EULA to sell them without the OS discs, just a word of warning...

fuscob  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 15, 2007, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Veritas&Equitas View Post
It's actually against the Apple EULA to sell them without the OS discs, just a word of warning...
I am having the discs and box mailed to me and I have revised the eBay listing to reflect that they will be included.

Gamoe
Mac Elite
May 16, 2007, 12:09 AM

fuscob, why did you wait just one day before putting it on eBay, or did you just change your mind? Usually, it takes a few days on here to sell. It's kinda disorienting when you're selling the machine direct one day and then selling it on eBay the next.

sledsbehave
Senior User
May 16, 2007, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Veritas&Equitas View Post
i wonder how many Apple computers are sold without OS discs?
as ever,
sonny

fuscob  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 16, 2007, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Gamoe View Post
fuscob, why did you wait just one day before putting it on eBay, or did you just change your mind? Usually, it takes a few days on here to sell. It's kinda disorienting when you're selling the machine direct one day and then selling it on eBay the next.
Yeah, I understand that, but I figured that if anyone on here still wants to buy it, I'm offering it Buy-it-Now on eBay for an even lower price than I listed on here. I'm looking for a quick sale, what with the release of the updated MacBooks this morning

Forum Links
Forum Rules