Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > DVD studio pro 2.0: Bitrate too high

DVD studio pro 2.0: Bitrate too high
leitinhobla
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 1, 2004, 06:47 PM

Hi, i'm trying to burn a dvd on dvd studio pro 2, i've put all of my assets together, created menus (i have submenus too), but once it was encoding the audio it had an error message: Bitrate too high. After that i tried lowering the bitrate to the minimum possible and this error persisted, does anybody knows what gives? Thank you, and oh happy new year....

King Chung Huang
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 1, 2004, 09:36 PM

Did you encode your audio using A.Pack or just drop the sourc straight into DVDSP?

leitinhobla  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 1, 2004, 10:29 PM

I encoded everything from final cut to dvdsp using the compressor settings. I think its a aac file (or something like that). I burned a dvd with the same material before and it worked beautifully, now the only difference is that I added submenus, a subtitle and an extra soundtrack. But still has only 2.4 gb of assets...

tooki
Admin Emeritus
Jan 2, 2004, 04:10 AM

wrong forum

tooki

Forum Links
Forum Rules