Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > So my Grandma needs a new car.... any ideas?

So my Grandma needs a new car.... any ideas? (Page 2)
seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 2, 2003, 09:04 PM

I hope the proper authorities see that video of you going 120 miles per hour on a public road and suspend your license. You're a nuisance. If you want to go fast, buy a better car and take it to the track.

Last week, I drove a Porsche Cayenne S on the autobahn. It's not that fast, but it was the best rental car AVIS had to offer. Going 220 kilometers per hour in any car is fun, though. It's especially fun to go that fast where it's sanctioned.

permanent68  (op)
Banned
Jul 2, 2003, 09:39 PM

My 'inferior' car will kick the **** out of your "My daddy spent 40Gs on my car for me-spoiled unknowledgeable ass in the rain or snow. If I was interested in going fast in a straight line with RWD I'd get a 5.0 and kick some bavarian ass.

Anyway, so did your parents buy you anything lately?

Run along brat.

- Ca$h

PS: Prove that vid was me. Can you see me? Can you see my plate? Can you identify the road? Good luck moron.

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 2, 2003, 10:19 PM

I'm sorry you're only capable of going fast in a straight line. It is only my hope that you are arrested for that little stunt of yours.

Last I checked, the Subaru SVX took 7.4 seconds to accelerate from zero to sixty miles per hour. I'm almost positive that its quarter-mile times are equally embarrassing.

If I were interested in going fast in a straight line, I would build a top fuel dragster and run the quarter mile twice as quickly as any Mustang has.
( Last edited by seanyepez; Jul 2, 2003 at 10:27 PM. )

Cipher13
Jul 3, 2003, 03:15 AM

Originally posted by seanyepez:
I'm sorry you're only capable of going fast in a straight line. It is only my hope that you are arrested for that little stunt of yours.

Last I checked, the Subaru SVX took 7.4 seconds to accelerate from zero to sixty miles per hour. I'm almost positive that its quarter-mile times are equally embarrassing.

If I were interested in going fast in a straight line, I would build a top fuel dragster and run the quarter mile twice as quickly as any Mustang has.
You wanna talk dirty huh?

permanent68  (op)
Banned
Jul 4, 2003, 02:47 PM

Originally posted by seanyepez:
Last I checked, I also wrote this in my previous statement to you: "in the rain or snow". Your M3 is RWD. I'm all wheel drive. Apparently your parents should hire a tutor of some sort to help you read, just like they'll pull you along through the rest of your life.

- Ca$h

PS: Prove that it was my stunt. Oh wait, you can't.

t_hah
Mac Elite
Jul 4, 2003, 03:05 PM

My input is an Audi A4, but the decision is yours.

t

permanent68  (op)
Banned
Jul 4, 2003, 03:40 PM

Originally posted by t_hah:
My input is an Audi A4, but the decision is yours.

t
Hi you f*cking moron.

If you had read ANYTHIGN, ANYTHING AT ALL, you'd have COMPREHENDED the fact that she needs a NON CAR, wagonish thing around 20-25k.

I HATE ALL TEHSE STUPID PEOPLE RECCAMENDING CARS THAT DONT FIT THE REQUIREMENTS!

LEARN TO READ.

- Rob

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Jul 5, 2003, 01:29 AM

And you should learn to act like an adult, and not a child throwing a hissy-fit. And you wonder why you get banned every few days.
Nemo me impune lacesset

Forum Links
Forum Rules