Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > So I moved from one thread to another...

So I moved from one thread to another...
cSurfr
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2005, 09:11 AM

I just sold my Powerbook, and decided on purchasing a new iMac. I ended up getting the 17" 1.8GHz model with 512Mb ram, superdrive, airport extreme, bluetooth, wireless keyboard and mouse. Love it. Though I'm still not convinced about the power of the GeForce FX 5200 card, it did run Rise of Nations tonight without a hitch, 4 teams on the screen at once, full detail and native res. Maybe things will work out after all. I love how apple got the bluetooth keyboard and mouse working during setup now! On my old tower you had to have the USB keyboard and mouse plugged in, as bluetooth wasn't recognized before the OS actually started. Nice job Apple!

cs

Forum Links
Forum Rules