Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iPod mini 4Gb green (UK)

FS: iPod mini 4Gb green (UK)
Krypton
Mac Elite
Oct 2, 2006, 03:27 PM

I have the following iPod for sale:

• iPod mini 4Gb green (1st generation)
• 8 hr battery - the original spec, but expect this to be less as it is two years old now.
• 1 x Firewire cable
• 1 x USB 2 cable
• 1 x firewire wall charger
• 1 x belt clip
• 1 x original Apple headphones, still sealed in foil with the black felt covers.
• 1 x software CD + manual also sealed.

Comes complete in the original box. The iPod itself is in good condition with two minor exceptions; a tiny dint in the bottom front edge (not really noticeable unless you look closely) and a small scuff mark in the Apple logo on the back. Both are barely noticeable, but it's better to be aware of this now ;-)

I am looking for £65 for all of the above. Delivery will be £6 by special delivery (i.e. with the appropriate insurance), pickup is possible from Cambridge or a rendezvous in the local area.

Paypal preferred if choosing posted (or bank transfer if you are prepared to wait an extra three days). Photos available on request, I am robert.curtis on eBay if you want to check my feedback.

Regards,

Robert C (aka Krypton)

Forum Links
Forum Rules