Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iTunes Font Corruption / Garbled Text / Display Weirdness

iTunes Font Corruption / Garbled Text / Display Weirdness
RealMac
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 28, 2007, 11:17 AM

This has probably been discussed before, but my iTunes keeps displaying screwy text. I'm not sure if a font is corrupted (Font Book shows them all being valid), if it's a general unfixed glitch in iTunes.app (running 7.1.1 and that's the only issue I have), or an OSX issue.

I have reinstalled osx via a preserve and restore original user directories as to not need to migrate all my files back and forth, and reinstalled itunes.app but neither seems to address it. If someone here could assist me, that would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks!
It is in the moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
www.therealmac.net
MBA Graduate, Creative Thinker, Nice Guy

DakarĀ²
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2007, 11:22 AM

It's not the font. Mine did that for a while and I never replaced any fonts and it stopped.

I do forget what i was doing when it showed up, though.

sieb
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 28, 2007, 12:10 PM

This is a problem with iTunes, I've had it happen too, not sure if it still happens with the latest version. Its been noted in Apple's forums.
Sieb
Blackbook
(2Ghz, 2GB, 100Gig, week 21)

Forum Links
Forum Rules