Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > I'm looking for a sepcific kind of database script

I'm looking for a sepcific kind of database script
l008com
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 19, 2003, 12:22 PM

I'd prefer a php/sql version because i can stick it right in the middle of an existing html file. What I'm going to do with this script is keep track of cars that are sold at my dealership. So what i want is a list. Each car has a line. like...
Stock # Year/Make/Model Service Bodyshop Aftermarket Date Time
Something like that where you can click on it and it will bring up a more detailed veiw and when thigns get done, like if the car got serviced, the service thign in the list would say, change color, or some other way let you know at a glance that it was already serviced. I'd like to sort it by date, and then by time, but not all cars would have a time. And i'd like an easy way to delete cars to, like a check box based system maybe. If anyone knows of a script like this, or one that can be modified enough to be simliar to this...
Or, if you think you can make one just like this... maybe I can talk my boss into buying such a script. Free premade scripts would be prefered though.

Forum Links
Forum Rules