Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Teriffic AppleCare experience

Teriffic AppleCare experience
bstone
Mac Elite
Feb 25, 2004, 12:48 AM

Sent a Titanium 1ghz to AppleCare due to hinge cracks. Send tuesday. Got it back Thursday. Works perfectly. ZOOOM. Terrific and VERY pleased.
Emergency Medicine & Urgent Care.

Badwisdom
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 25, 2004, 08:48 AM

I am also very happy with Apple (France). I have had two problems with a new 12' 1Ghz Al (bought Nov 2003) and a new 15' 1,25Ghz Al (bought January) powerbooks. After many phone calls, my 12' is being repaired for cosmetic deficiencies as i speak, covered under a special warranty extension awarded by AppleCare over the phone, and my 15' is being sent back for a full refund (had 1 lockup per day, slow as hell hard drive and the famous illumination problem).

I was always civil on the phone, explaining everything calmly but firmly. Have had about 5 different people on the phone, and never had a problem.

Cheers

Forum Links
Forum Rules