Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "Just hazing", huh?

"Just hazing", huh? (Page 2)
Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 21, 2004, 12:03 PM

Originally posted by Y3a:
I never said I condone the rape of the kid, but I do say you must have MORE FACTS and LESS ASSUMPTIONS before running your mouths.

I hope the ones who went overboard, and waay past the rules of questioning have to stay in prisons JUST LIKE THAT, but I hope the information gathered will save some lives, and prevent more terrorist acts. we don't need any more beheadings, but If the choice is get raped or get beheaded, which would YOU choose?
If those were the only two choices I would probably want to be beheaded.

But if I were raped or anyone in my family got raped by the occupying military you should prepare for something that makes Fallujah look like a walk in the park............

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Y3a
Mac Elite
Jul 21, 2004, 01:44 PM

<< why are those the only two choices? >>

My point was to illustrate the barbarity of beheadings and point out that our bad acts are not anywhere near as bad as theirs. No other assumptions should be made. Everything gets blown out of perspective by young liberals grasping for staws.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 21, 2004, 01:46 PM

My point was to illustrate the barbarity of beheadings and point out that our bad acts are not anywhere near as bad as theirs. No other assumptions should be made. Everything gets blown out of perspective by young liberals grasping for staws.
So you think the US(and the western world) should compare their brutal acts to the terrorists and SH?

edited to add:
And as long as it isn't as bad as the terrorists and SH it's OK?

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

BlackGriffen
Professional Poster
Jul 21, 2004, 01:47 PM

In terms of barbarity I would put child rape beyond beheading. Prison inmates, experts on barbarity, agree: pedophiles can't be left in the general population because their lives would be in danger.

BG

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 21, 2004, 02:12 PM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
I'm curious.

If your kid was accused of something, and thrown in jail for the night... and raped.

Would you complain? Or would you support the cop?

If you support the cop, your sick and twisted, beyond help but at least consistant.
No reply?

Forum Links
Forum Rules