Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Wii + Games + Extras

FS: Wii + Games + Extras
dmcnickle
Senior User
Feb 18, 2008, 08:36 PM

I bought a Wii on Christmas Eve thinking I would play it. Since my kids won't play with me and it is not much fun to play by yourself, I am going to sell it. I only used it once. It is in new condition.

The Will system includes Nintendo Wii System (Includes Wii Sports: bowling/tennis/boxing/golf/baseball, remote controller, nunchuk controller, sensor bar, cables, manuals, etc.) I have the original receipt for the Wii console dated 12/21/2007 because I got on a pre-order that Gamestop had. It came in on 12/24/2007) It will ship in the original box.

I also have the Wii charging station, Wii Play with Remote (includes the Wii Play game that was never opened), and 5 games (My Sims - played once; Super Swing Golf Season 2- new in shrink wrap; Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 - never played; Endless Ocean - new in shrink wrap; and Big Brain Academy - new in shrink wrap)

I also have the Wii Component video cable sold by Nintendo for the Wii console to hook up to a HD TV.

The retail cost of all this (before tax) is $560 ($250 for console; Super Swing Golf Season 2 $40; Big Brain Academy Wii Degree $50; Tiger Woods '08 $50; My Sims $50; Endless Ocean $30; Wii Play $40 and Wii Charging Station $30; HD cable $20. With tax I paid just under $600 for all of it.

I would like $500 shipped for all of it (OBO). I would rather sell it all as a package deal. This would make a great gift and/or starter set for someone.

I have sold on this forum, Nikonian forum, and have 100% feedback on ebay (dmcnickle)

pm or email if interested ([email protected])
( Last edited by dmcnickle; Feb 18, 2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added email address)

dmcnickle  (op)
Senior User
Feb 19, 2008, 10:43 AM

Price reduced to $450 shipped?

I really want to sell this.

Thanks

insert_coin
Forum Regular
Feb 19, 2008, 11:48 AM

Private message sended
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look and do nothing.

dmcnickle  (op)
Senior User
Feb 19, 2008, 03:30 PM

replied

dibara
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 21, 2008, 08:14 PM

sold?

dmcnickle  (op)
Senior User
Feb 21, 2008, 08:18 PM

sale is pending for the Wii

PowerBub
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 23, 2008, 10:03 PM

are you selling it as a bundle? i'm interested in endless ocean.
please cook my steak again
je suis american

Forum Links
Forum Rules