Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT PowerMac Dual 1.8 Ghz G5 - 320 GB - DVDR - ATI X800 - Leopard - $500

FS/FT PowerMac Dual 1.8 Ghz G5 - 320 GB - DVDR - ATI X800 - Leopard - $500
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
Jan 25, 2009, 02:34 PM

We just got a new iMac for our family computer so it's time for old faithful to be passed on to someone that will get some use out of her. The money would go towards a laptop so I am open to laptop trades (Mac only). The specs are below and I have never had any problems with it and it is still in great shape. Price is $500 firm.

Dual 1.8 Ghz G5
320 GB Hard Drive Space (1x80 and 1x240)
2.0 GB Memory
Video Card/Chipset: ATI X800 XT w/ 256 MB VRAM
Optical Drive: 32x/24x/10x/8x/4x/2x CD-RW/DVD-RW (Superdrive)
OSX 10.5 Leopard Install - Original Discs Included

I also have a brand new corded might mouse and aluminum mac keyboard which I will include if the Mac Pro is purchased for $50 or can sell separately

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Powermac-P...3%3A1|294%3A50

Local Pickup (Alabama) or $75 UPS Ground shipping available, pictures available to serious inquirers and let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

I have sold/bought on these forums before and have a verified Paypal seller account, and a eBay account with +170 (100% positive).
( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jan 25, 2009 at 11:54 PM. )
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 25, 2009, 11:58 PM

SOLD ----- thanks everyone!
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

Forum Links
Forum Rules