Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Selling Powerbook With Extra's

Selling Powerbook With Extra's
nationwide
Aug 30, 2006, 04:16 PM

I have for sale 400mhz powerbook G3(lombard), it has 14.1 inch screen,512mb ram, 6 gig hd, dvd drive, zip drive( with disks) and superdisk drive,56k v90 Modem, 10/100Base-t Ethernet,sound In Port, Sound Out port, S-Video Out,SCSI Port (HDI-30), Pc Card Slot (PCMCIA Type I/II), 2x USB Ports, Video Port (HDI-15 Supports additional monitor while running LCD). I'm also including a firewire 400 PCMCIA card and wireless 54g network PCMCIA card. OS 9 and OSX, but extra software can be installed if needed(Microsoft Office, photoshop, final cut pro, virtual pc, final cut express, dreamweaver, freehand,etc.). This machine has been very good to me over the years in which i have had NO PROBLEMS with it, although the outer casing has shown little nicks and dings over the years which will not affect the fuctionality of this computer. It was finally time to upgrade, so i'm putting this one up for sale. Comes with original box, books, install disks(for OS9, i'll give away a copy of OSX), AC Adapter and Battery (Not Guaranteed). If pics are needed feel free to let me know and i can email them. Anyone serious can make an fair offer. I'm not looking to make big sale since powerbook in just sitting in the closet boxed up collecting dust but i would like a fair offer made. Just thought i would put up for sale here before i sell it on ebay, my i.d. is nationwide957 and i have verified paypal account.

osxpinot
Senior User
Aug 30, 2006, 05:09 PM

wow, the licenses alone for those softwares justify the price!

nationwide  (op)
Sep 9, 2006, 04:23 PM

no offers, powerbook is off the market, putting on ebay

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Sep 9, 2006, 07:21 PM

How much do you want for it? I may be intersted, but I am a wee bit short on cash.

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Sep 9, 2006, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by osxpinot
wow, the licenses alone for those softwares justify the price!

Not unless the DISKS for them are included, and accompanied by a legal transfer of ownership, which has been submitted to and approved by the mfgr!
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

nationwide  (op)
Sep 10, 2006, 11:13 AM

i only wanted $150.00 plus shipping which i thought was fair but i'm going to put it on ebay, thanks anyways guys.

Forum Links
Forum Rules