Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > A great movie

A great movie
KellyHogan
Banned
Location: The Breakaway Democratic Banana Republic of Jakichanistan.
May 26, 2002, 06:31 PM

I watched this little movie about an American B movie actor who goes to Bollywood for a part in an Indian movie. There were some really funny scenes in this movie. The script was perfect! If it had a well known A-list actor and slightly better production value it would have been a hit.

The movie is called Bollywood Calling. I put a small clip up. It shows the American actor perform in cheesy scenes. He does them in Hindi! It is hilarious!

(streaming Windows Media)
<a href="http://www.a.dallarosa.btinternet.co.uk/bollywoodcalling.wmv" target="_blank">http://www.a.dallarosa.btinternet.co.uk/bollywoodcalling.wmv</a>

Mac Elite
May 30, 2002, 10:43 PM

Wow no one replied to this....

windows media player maybe???

KaptainKaya
Mac Elite
May 30, 2002, 10:52 PM

yea no doubt.

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
May 30, 2002, 10:54 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by 11011001:
<strong>Wow no one replied to this....

windows media player maybe???</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">It's the official video player of The Breakaway Democratic Banana Republic of Jakichanistan.

Adam Betts
Addicted to MacNN
May 30, 2002, 10:56 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Not Found

The requested URL /bollywoodcalling.wmv was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">KellieHogan, you're playing game with us right? Why not QT instead of WMV?

Oh right, I forget... KellieHogan doesn't care about the quality. All he care about is her ego.

KellyHogan  (op)
Banned
Location: The Breakaway Democratic Banana Republic of Jakichanistan.
May 31, 2002, 04:15 AM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adam Betts:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Not Found

The requested URL /bollywoodcalling.wmv was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">KellieHogan, you're playing game with us right? Why not QT instead of WMV?

Oh right, I forget... KellieHogan doesn't care about the quality. All he care about is her ego.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Because I only got TV input on my PeeCee.

Forum Links
Forum Rules