Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Do you have an i5/i7 MBP?

Do you have an i5/i7 MBP? (Page 2)
xtal
Senior User
Apr 28, 2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
After three days of intense fire lighting I've finally managed to get them to order it.

Core i7, 2.66 GHz
GeForce GT 330M, 512 MB VRAM
4 GB RAM, 500 GB 7200 rpm HDD
15.4" Hi-res glossy

I had them order the MBP with a HDD but at the same time I put in an order for an Intel X25-M SSD. I'll put that baby in myself. Maybe I'll put the HDD in the optical bay. But probably I'll just end up using it for backups or so in my SATA dock.

Looking forward to my new toy!
Congrats! That's the same machine I'm considering. It would be great to hear your impressions once you get your hands on it.
( Last edited by xtal; Apr 28, 2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Grammatical error)

To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

OreoCookie
Apr 28, 2010, 02:38 PM

Hey guys. I got tempting offers for both, the 13" and the 15" MacBook Pro. I'm still not decided as to which one I should get. How much faster is the Core i5/Core i7 compared to your last (Core 2 Duo) machine?

The guys in the Apple store here in Munich were so smart as to not install Aperture on any of their mobile Mac so I can push the cpu to the limit. Ugh! Feedback is appreciated.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 28, 2010, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by xtal View Post
Congrats! That's the same machine I'm considering. It would be great to hear your impressions once get your hands on it.
Will do!

xtal
Senior User
Apr 28, 2010, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Hey guys. I got tempting offers for both, the 13" and the 15" MacBook Pro. I'm still not decided as to which one I should get. How much faster is the Core i5/Core i7 compared to your last (Core 2 Duo) machine?

The guys in the Apple store here in Munich were so smart as to not install Aperture on any of their mobile Mac so I can push the cpu to the limit. Ugh! Feedback is appreciated.
You may have already come across this among the litany of reviews/benchmarks out there but I got the most out of the Anandtech review here:

Apple's 15-inch Core i5 MacBook Pro: The One to Get? - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

Warning, that's the article that's gone the farthest to convince me that the 15-inch MBP is the right choice for me. I hope to get into an Apple Store soon to try the machines first-hand.

To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Apr 28, 2010, 10:11 PM

To be honest with you, my 2.66GHz C2D MBP feels pretty strained with any photos over 3Mb with Aperture 3. Mind, I have 4Gb of RAM, and I'll switch over to the 9600M GT even. So I don't think the 13" is going to be a speed demon at all. If Aperture is something that you use quite frequently, I'd go for the best processor that you can afford. Not sure if my example really helps you out a ton...

Simon
Posting Junkie
Apr 29, 2010, 03:09 AM

After three days of intense fire lighting I've finally managed to get them to order it.

Core i7, 2.66 GHz
GeForce GT 330M, 512 MB VRAM
4 GB RAM, 500 GB 7200 rpm HDD
15.4" Hi-res glossy
Darn, Apple Care sure came fast. My new MBP's Apple Care arrived 18 hours after the MBP was ordered.

Unfortunately the MBP will take a bit longer. Right now BTO 15" models in Europe take 5-7 work days until they ship.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 4, 2010, 03:34 AM

It has shipped. A day early actually. And UPS says it should be here the day after tomorrow.

If that really happens it will actually arrive five days earlier than the earliest Apple estimated.

WizOSX  (op)
Mac Elite
May 4, 2010, 05:11 AM

….....................
Originally Posted by simon
If that really happens it will actually arrive five days earlier than the earliest Apple estimated.
That's amazing. It seems Apple has a really good handle on demand this time around.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 4, 2010, 08:16 AM

Yep, this is a lot better than it used to be. I remember waiting two weeks for a Merom MBP to ship.

danbrew
Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2010, 11:44 PM

I bought the 15 i7 a few days ago and really like the hires matte display. Not a great pic, but here's a quick snap with the i7 on the left and a 15" mid-2009 on the right.

This is a super hires photo, so click on it if you want to see lots of detail...

And a screen capture showing the resolution footprint, fonts, etc.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 5, 2010, 03:30 AM

Thanks for those pics, danbrew. The side by side comparison is great.

I'm not very fond of that silver bezel, but I'm aware that's price to pay if you want matte. Anyway, the hi-res screen looks beautiful. Can't wait to get mine.

On a side note, I had forgotten just how hideous Entourage really is.

OreoCookie
May 5, 2010, 07:48 AM

I put in my order: I took the 15" Core i5 2.4 GHz after all with 8 GB RAM and a glossy high-res display. I'll also transplant my current 640 GB harddrive into it

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 5, 2010, 01:53 PM

Congrats, Oreo!

Can you elaborate on why you didn't opt for the i7? I know you were originally interested in a 13" MBP and I'm guessing Annandale was the reason you're now getting the 15". Have you had a 15" MBP / PB or are you just keeping your fingers crossed the 15" won't turn out to be too big for you?

SierraDragon
Mac Elite
May 6, 2010, 12:30 AM

As a photog I find the arbitrarily added saturation and contrast of glossy displays offensive. However I do see how some folks could like the added "pop" to images, even though to me it is unnatural.

-Allen

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 02:50 AM

I appreciate glossy most when I watch movies. They just look great on a glossy screen. For work most of the time I'm coding or writing papers in an editor. Basically dark text on white backgrounds. Since I have control over lighting in my surroundings glossy works for me. However, if I had to frequently work in bright daylight or if I didn't have control over what kind of light shines onto my screen I'd probably also go for matte. I'd still loath the silver bezel above the black keys though.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2010, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by SierraDragon View Post
As a photog I find the arbitrarily added saturation and contrast of glossy displays offensive. However I do see how some folks could like the added "pop" to images, even though to me it is unnatural.
I'm not a graphics guy, but a screen that is *capable* of displaying deeper colors and more pop doesn't *have to*, does it?

It just means that if you properly calibrate it, it's actually able to display deeper tones more accurately than a matte display.

Chrome films add more saturation and "pop" to analogue photography - that's annoying, but what if you actually want to achieve precisely that effect? There's no way to get there if you're not actually using a medium capable of displaying it.

Or what am I missing?

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 05:36 AM

Congrats, Oreo!

Can you elaborate on why you didn't opt for the i7? I know you were originally interested in a 13" MBP and I'm guessing Annandale was the reason you're now getting the 15". Have you had a 15" MBP / PB or are you just keeping your fingers crossed the 15" won't turn out to be too big for you?
Thanks!
My best friend made me an offer for a 15" that I couldn't refuse (he has connections). Aperture's hunger for RAM, cores and a good gpu have convinced me in the end. I have finally found reviews involving Aperture benchmarks. Not that I subscribe to the methodology of macworld, but it seems the improvement over the top-of-the-line 13" MacBook Pro is significant (2:22 vs. 3:28) while going from the Core i5 to the Core i7 doesn't seem so worthwhile. Of course, I would still want one, but I decided to put the money in RAM instead.

I went for a glossy display, because I never seem to be able to clean the screen of my current MacBook Pro. Glass should be very easy to clean. Plus, I prefer the looks of the glossy model. I hope I don't regret my decision, I've never had a computer with a glossy display.

I would have liked to try Aperture on both machines myself, but they didn't have Aperture installed on the new MacBook Pros in the Apple store in Munich.
( Last edited by OreoCookie; May 6, 2010 at 05:50 AM. )

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 05:48 AM

That doesn't make a lot of sense: my external screens have much, much more pop than my MacBook Pro's display (all are matte, although my new MacBook Pro which I have ordered will have a glossy display). That's simply because they have a lot more contrast and a much, much larger gamut.

ProBook:

Eizo S2231W:

Both curves display the gamut that has been measured by my ColorSpyder so it's not just some theoretical graph, it's a good representation of the colors my screens can display. So does the Eizo arbitrarily add saturation and pop? No. It's just capable of showing more colors and much, much higher contrasts.

Glossy displays don't add pop, the additional layers found in matte displays absorb light and thus reduce contrast, saturation and gamut. It would be more accurate to say that matte displays arbitrarily decrease contrast and saturation.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 07:27 AM

My new Core i7 MBP and the SSD have arrived! By chance the Intel X25-M G2 SSD actually came on the same UPS truck.

It took Apple two days to have my new MBP delivered from Shanghai via Seoul to my doorstep. Not bad.

Now I guess the first thing is to make sure the SSD has the latest firmware. IIRC write speed on the X25-M gained a lot from the latest firmware updates.

AppleCare came separately although I ordered it together with the MBP. But it's just the TechTools CD and a booklet. I guess I have to register online. Is the MBP S/N all I need to do that?

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 08:50 AM

Is the MBP S/N all I need to do that?
That and the serial number of Apple Care (it's found somewhere on the box).

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 08:57 AM

Actually it turned out to be even easier. Since I had AC ordered together with the MBP (as CTO) it was already registered. That probably also explains why my AC didn't come with any kind of S/N.

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 10:37 AM

Sweet
I hope mine will be here soon … can't wait!

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 11:26 AM

A first observation.

I'm really glad I also ordered an SSD. Right now I have the 7200 rpm 500 GB Seagate Momentus 7200.4 in there that I configured on the Apple Store. It's a great disk (I already have a few of those in my other notebooks), but you can definitely feel the vibrations on the hand rest of this MBP. The disk isn't noisy, but I can feel it vibrate through the case and I'm not so fond of that.

Fortunately the SSD will take care of that.

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 12:08 PM

Are you going to use the harddrive and the SSD in concert or just the SSD?

And the obvious question: is it fast?

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 12:33 PM

Yeah, it is really fast.

For now I'm putting the HDD aside. I can use it in one of my SATA docks. Eventually I might install it in my MBP's optical bay, but it's not urgent right now.

SierraDragon
Mac Elite
May 6, 2010, 02:22 PM

...I'd still loath the silver bezel above the black keys though.
Agreed! My preference would be silver keys, but black may be popular.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2010, 02:32 PM

Sweet
I hope mine will be here soon … can't wait!
I'd be interested to hear about your experience with Aperture on the new machine

SierraDragon
Mac Elite
May 6, 2010, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
I'm not a graphics guy, but a screen that is *capable* of displaying deeper colors and more pop doesn't *have to*, does it?...
No, you cannot fully calibrate out the effects of a glossy display.

...Chrome films add more saturation and "pop" to analogue photography - that's annoying, but what if you actually want to achieve precisely that effect?
Chrome films are a great example (and why so many pros frequently shot Portra rather than Chrome, especially for portraiture). If you want that all the time by all means buy glossy displays and shoot chrome films and print on highest-gloss papers. However for analysis of the "real" image matte is superior in the opinion of most graphics pros. An image on a glossy display (e.g. at a photo shoot) gives a false impression of the base image as regards image review/reshoot; and, later the client may wonder why the Premium Lustre print does not look like the display did.

Of course all laptop displays including matte are poor as regards really good image review, and final - final review is always done on a secondary display ideally in a properly lighted environment. However even with a quality external display attached most folks still use the laptop display as a secondary display, and mixing and matching glossy/matte displays on one desktop can be visually confusing.

-Allen
( Last edited by SierraDragon; May 6, 2010 at 03:03 PM. )

SierraDragon
Mac Elite
May 6, 2010, 02:53 PM

That doesn't make a lot of sense: my external screens...
Comparing quality external displays against laptop displays is a useless exercise. Everyone agrees all laptop displays whether matte or glossy are far inferior to quality external displays. The relevant comparison is laptop matte versus laptop glossy, as used in a mobile workflow (which means the issue of site-related glare sources also come into play in a major way).

In any event matte versus glossy is a matter of personal preference. I certainly do not fault someone else's choices; we all have different needs, workflows and preferences.

-Allen
( Last edited by SierraDragon; May 6, 2010 at 03:04 PM. )

OreoCookie
May 6, 2010, 03:08 PM

@Sierra Dragon
I think it is a fair comparison: you fault glossy displays for being more saturated and thus having more pop. The difference between a notebook screen (matte or glossy) and an external screen in `pop' is much larger than a matte vs. a glossy notebook screen. This makes this aspect of glossy screens a non-issue then, doesn't it? Because by the same token, my nice external screen which has way more saturation and contrast is unsuitable.

On the contrary, wouldn't you like a notebook screen that is closer to a good external monitor?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2010, 03:21 PM

No, you cannot fully calibrate out the effects of a glossy display.
This is the first time I've heard this (even Galbraith doesn't mention it in his critique, and I thought he's notoriously picky).

I'd appreciate a little more background here - I was under the impression that older calibration hardware cannot properly compensate glossy displays, but that newer devices *are* capable of accurately calibrating glassy panels.

Do you happen to have a link to analysis data somewhere that I can peruse at leisure?

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2010, 03:26 PM

@Sierra Dragon
I think it is a fair comparison: you fault glossy displays for being more saturated and thus having more pop. The difference between a notebook screen (matte or glossy) and an external screen in `pop' is much larger than a matte vs. a glossy notebook screen. This makes this aspect of glossy screens a non-issue then, doesn't it? Because by the same token, my nice external screen which has way more saturation and contrast is unsuitable.

On the contrary, wouldn't you like a notebook screen that is closer to a good external monitor?
Notebook screens are necessarily a compromise - matte vs. glossy on a MacBook Pro is a choice of the lesser of two evils, so to speak.

What I'd like to verify is his claim that the glossy displays are less accurately calibratable than matte displays, because that turns their higher saturation into an actual disadvantage.

OreoCookie
May 7, 2010, 01:48 AM

Well, as soon as I have mine, I'll calibrate it. Since this will be my first glossy display, I actually have no idea whether it will be harder to calibrate or not.

OreoCookie
May 7, 2010, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
I'd be interested to hear about your experience with Aperture on the new machine
I'll be glad to post some feedback once I have my new machine. I'm using Aperture 3 and as luck would have it, since I transplant my harddrive from my current machine to my new one, my impressions will focus on factors other than harddrive performance. My machine will have 8 GB, though (8 GB in a notebook, wohoo!)

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 7, 2010, 04:16 AM

A few more early observations.

• Intel HD vs. 330M: Sys Profiler shows you which one is currently running. It'd be nice to have some kind of indication of which apps will turn on the 330M (kind of like AM shows 64-bit or PPC, etc.) instead of having to find out by trial and error. Especially since you need to reload SP every time you change the set of running apps. It doesn't update real-time. Anyway, I found out X11 and Skype both turn it on. I could maybe understand X11, but Skype? WTF? Not even Apple's very own iChat (which you'd imagine uses all of Apple's CoreXYZ goodness) uses it. This kind of sucks because when I'm on the road and I want to conserve my battery, I usually still have Skype open to remain available to collaborators. Maybe Skype will fix that in an upcoming release. It hasn't been updated since the new MBPs with MPC89 chipsets were released.

• Temperature: It runs surprisingly cool. Even under load its only the back edge that really heats up. The front, hand rests, and most of the bottom stay comfortable. The fans are quieter than the pre-UB fans. The temperatures are significantly lower at idle (even with the 330M on). In closed-lid mode I see ~48C idle vs. ~59C with the pre-UB Penryn.

• Enter key: Well, it's missing. It's now only available through fct-return. Will take some time to get used to. I keep hitting the right alt/opt instead.

• Build quality: Simply amazing. The finish is awesome. The Al is a tad lighter and feels a bit coarser than the pre-UB MBP's. The edges are really sharp, especially around that recession in the base where you open the lid. The speaker grill is incredible. I'd like to see the laser they use to shoot those tiny holes. The UB is a real winner when it comes to rigidity. No flexing, no creaking, nothing. It's just rock solid. The lid closes with a short and firm 'thunk'. It's like closing the door on a Mercedes. You know it's shut. Talk about reassurance. Opening the MBP up is a breeze. The inside is pure beauty. To a geek like me if you want to understand how much Apple's design is ahead of everybody else just open up a UB and compare it to some run-of-the-mill PC notebook.

• Boot time: Sure we all know Snow Leopard is fast. I mean really fast. But boot time with the new Intel X25-M G2 SSD is unbelievably fast. With my already very fast Seagate Momentus 7200.4 my MBP took 21 seconds to boot SL. With the Intel SSD I boot in 13 seconds. But whatever, who boots their Mac, right? App launch time is however just as impressive. Most app launches are single-blounce events. And I've never seen fsck validate my disk as fast as it does on the SSD.

• Migration Assistant: Rocks. Even w/o TDM. That is, over Ethernet with the source FS booted and running.

• Hyperthreading: One word: cool.

(Activity Monitor is on top)

But FP performance is what really rocks with Core i7. We're just writing a post-processor here for some data analysis. It's mainly FP but some parts are also vectorized. Boy oh boy has this code become fast. I noticed at once that compile time was a lot less than before, but runtime has been reduced by about 50% compared to a Penryn at the same clock. In fact this tiny little MBP here already beat a quite decent Linux desktop I have here with an early Bloomfield. 32nm Westmere for the win.

HandBrake is going to be a lot of fun on this MBP.
( Last edited by Simon; May 7, 2010 at 04:54 AM. )

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 7, 2010, 05:26 AM

One more thing

• Time Machine: SL's TM will allow you to migrate your old TM backup to the new system. However, if you've used MA to copy over your old stuff it will end up copying your entire new disk to your TM backup disk. That can take a really long time.

There is a workaround though. Instead of using installing SL on your new Mac and having MA copy over your old stuff, try this. Boot the new system from the DVD that came with your new Mac, use DiskUtility to clone your old system onto your new system's disk via either FW TDM or SATA dock or whatever (I don't think mounting it over AFP will work). But don't stop there. That system likely won't be able to boot your brand new Mac. Instead you then proceed to install SL on top of that clone. Once that's done you're set. TC machine will still notice you've migrated and will ask if you want to migrate the TM backup as well, but once you've agreed it will copy over only what has really changed, which is essentially SL. In my case that boils down to TM having to copy over a few GBs vs. over 100 GB after I used MA.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2010, 02:19 AM

• Intel HD vs. 330M: Sys Profiler shows you which one is currently running. It'd be nice to have some kind of indication of which apps will turn on the 330M (kind of like AM shows 64-bit or PPC, etc.) instead of having to find out by trial and error.
gfxCardStatus apparently solves this.

You get a nice little menu bar icon that indicates which one is running. The menu tells you which apps are triggering the 330M too (Apple's very own Mail.app too? WTF?) and allows you to switch graphics. Although that's really buggy IME.

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 11, 2010, 04:45 AM

Something else I had forgotten to write about

• Serial number: It's now for the time in as long as I can remember printed on the outside of an Apple notebook. In fact it's etched into the bottom right below the FCC/EC/etc. certifications. The printed serial no. used to be on the inside of the case next to the battery. Since that's something that would be rather tedious to get to now that we have the integrated battery (10 screws, Philipps #000 screwdriver), Apple has obviously decided to print the serial no. on the case. Also, it's still using the old serial no. format, not the new format reported by rumor sites a while ago. There's still only two digits for the manufacturing facility and there's still two digits for the manufacturing week. W8018xxxxxx for example on mine. W8 is the same Shanghai factory that built many of my previous MBP (including non-UB MBPs). Then 0 for 2010 and 18 for week 18.
( Last edited by Simon; May 11, 2010 at 04:54 AM. Reason: typo)

danbrew
Grizzled Veteran
May 12, 2010, 05:44 PM

Thought you guys would appreciate this - here's a screen capture of my new i7 highres (matte display, of course) and an insert of the non-highres screen...

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 13, 2010, 03:59 AM

Cool.

I noticed something similar. My Safari window was usually set to take up all of the my 15" MBP's screen minus the menu bar at the top and the dock at the right. After I had migrated to my new i7 with hi-res screen, I suddenly saw all this desktop background show up around my browser window.

OreoCookie
May 13, 2010, 09:49 AM

I just got my shipping notice
I hope it'll be here by Saturday so I can configure and play with it during the weekend!

Peter
Addicted to MacNN
May 14, 2010, 08:11 AM

ordered a 15" i7 MBP with high res glossy and 128 SDD. Got the longest wait ever, dispatched today, ETA: 26th
we don't have time to stop for gas

OreoCookie
May 21, 2010, 12:22 PM

Mine came today. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. The screen is bright and crisp.

So I exchanged the harddrive (I want to use my `old' 640 GB drive), installed (= updated) OS X on it … and it kernel panics on boot. Argh! This is not the way to start a relationship! I've run Apple Hardware Test … nothing.

OreoCookie
May 21, 2010, 12:43 PM

Ok, safe boot works. It turns out the culprit was Cisco's VPN client which I've installed once upon a time. I've no idea why it just worked up until I've changed the machine. Now everything is dandy … 

Peter
Addicted to MacNN
May 23, 2010, 01:06 PM

i7 is insanely fast. next stop: 8Gb RAM.
we don't have time to stop for gas

OreoCookie
May 23, 2010, 03:08 PM

Some first impressions: the screen (I got the hd screen) is absolutely gorgeous. It's insanely bright, the colors are intense (the whites are much whiter than on my external Eizo screen). The black bezel is every bit as beautiful and visually pleasant as I thought. I haven't calibrated the screen yet, I want to do that tonight.

Plus, it gives me a lot of extra space, browser windows and mail composer windows seemed outright tiny, but measured pixel-by-pixel they were of course the same size.

I'm still mixed as to whether I like glassy: in most cases, I don't notice any reflections, but in some instances, they can be annoying.

Regarding speed: I've launched Aperture, played around in a project with ~250 RAW files and the thing was flying through them. Before, I was swimming through molasses and now everything is responsive. 8 GB RAM really does help

So then I thought: now let's challenge my system and deactivate preview mode. I was really surprised to find out, preview mode has been deactivated from the start, all RAW files were rendered! And I'm on the `slow' 2.4 GHz model. I'll do some more edits later tonight, but so far, I'm really, really, really pleased with this update.

Furthermore, the machine feels incredibly solidly made (I'm coming from a non-unibody ProBook). The lid closes with a thud that reminds me of the tank-like Mercedes doors you remember from the 80s/early 90s. There is no squeaking and twisting of any sort. I'm just blown away.
( Last edited by OreoCookie; May 24, 2010 at 07:52 AM. )

Simon
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2010, 12:27 AM

The lid closes with a thud that reminds me of the tank-like Mercedes doors you remember from the 80s/early 90s.
Funny we were both reminded of the same thing.

The lid closes with a short and firm 'thunk'. It's like closing the door on a Mercedes. You know it's shut.

OreoCookie
May 26, 2010, 05:59 PM

I've just calibrated my screen. Nothing exploded, my Color Spyder worked as usual, there were no side effects that could be attributed to the display being glassy. The gamut is significantly larger than that of my previous ProBook, but still doesn't come close to my external Eizo screen.

ibook_steve
May 26, 2010, 07:46 PM

I should have my new i7 beauty by this weekend! 2.66 hi-res matte display! Yay!

Steve
Celebrating 10 years and 4000 posts on MacNN!

ibook_steve
May 28, 2010, 08:52 PM

I got it! I'm using it! It's fantastic! Beautiful display. Fast fast fast! And no damn fan noise!!

Steve
Celebrating 10 years and 4000 posts on MacNN!

Forum Links
Forum Rules