Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > This company's going places!

This company's going places!
buggsuperstar
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 20, 2005, 03:32 AM

I've been so blind.

THIS is the job for me.

Daracle
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 20, 2005, 07:28 AM

Great site.
Who reads this???

ManOfSteal
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2005, 07:35 AM

About Us

"huh? is an enclave of new-age e-movers. We use catchy names for our job titles, like Vision Guidance Leader instead of Consultant. Cool names make us sound smarter and more clever.

Our CEO is rarely in his office, and all female team members are expected to sleep with him, or at least pretend like they want to. Our designers ride Razor scooters around the office, while wearing mail-bag style backpacks to hold their iPods.

We have lots of shiny espresso machines, and all of our new-age e-movers (that's our cool way to say "consultants," remember?) drive to work in VW Beetles. Appearance is everything to us, because we'll get more of your money by looking cool than we will by doing quality work.

If you call our office, the phone will be answered by a very disinterested intern, giving you the impression that we're too important to talk to you. Because we are."

buggsuperstar  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 20, 2005, 07:39 AM

"We have really smart people who are always thinking up totally cool ****. We have a meeting room with a big, round, expensive table. When you hire us for marketing and consulting projects, we spend lots of time sitting around the table having meetings.

Our female staff members are all hot, so, even if there's nothing to meet about, we'll sit and flirt with them, and charge you for the time. When one of our new-age marketing gurus or design experts or consultants has an idea, the rest of us look at him or her with serious expressions and write stuff down on paper."

I could do this all day....

as2
Mac Elite
Jun 20, 2005, 07:44 AM

Sure.. I'd give them my money!
[img=http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1300/desktj.jpg]

jasonsRX7
Mac Elite
Jun 20, 2005, 08:27 AM

Haha that is great. My cousin and I always joke about those ambiguous "custom strategies and solutions" decriptions on so many corporate websites. You can never figure out what they actually do.

d.fine
Mac Elite
Jun 20, 2005, 09:42 AM

huh?

stuffing feathers up your b*tt doesn't make you a chicken.

buggsuperstar  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 20, 2005, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by d.fine
huh?
Great potential you have.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2005, 10:28 AM

Our marketing and consultant clients are numerous and prestigious. Far too numerous and prestigious to name, in fact. You'll just have to take our word on this. There's a lot of them. And they're all really big, successful companies. All of our clients are very powerful and have lots and lots of money. That's why we charge so much for our design and marketing services. Because we can.

Our clients are always satisfied with our service. If you knew who any of them were, you could confirm this for yourself, but, since you don't, you'll just have to take our word on this one too. Client satisfaction is always our first priority. Well...actually...maybe something like third or fourth. But we really do take care of our clients. More or less, anyway.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jun 20, 2005, 05:52 PM

-t

Forum Links
Forum Rules