Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Airburst is wonderful!

Airburst is wonderful!
The_Equivocator
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2001, 02:44 PM

The first thing that I think of when someone mentions Airburst is... "instant classic". I've already spent hours with my brothers and cousins having numerous four-way battles, and the game hasn't begun to get old and tiresome. It's the kind of game that I will be able to take out in five years and still have a blast with. Those guys over at StrangeFlavour are doing a wonderful job. Thank you for the great shareware game that I am sure I will be playing for a long time. My $5 will be in the mail shortly.

Anyone who hasn't played this game yet, go find a couple of friends and download it! (It's right here)

Crunch Something

druber
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2001, 05:15 PM

Must say I agree with you. It's such a simple concept, but it's so well executed, both in gameplay and graphic quality. Cool that the whole thing was made by two brothers, too. This is definitely a good sign of things to come.
Help find a cure for Malaria: crunch D2OL for Team Macnn.

Zwilnik
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2001, 05:33 PM

Thanks

Hopefully we'll be able to keep tuning it to make it better (V1.01 is out now). Still working away on the network version

Aaron
Aaron

funkboy
Professional Poster
Aug 15, 2001, 10:47 PM

I have to agree, the little bit I've gotten to play the game, I really enjoyed it. Strange Flavour, a *big* round of applause to all that you've done so far, it's really impressive and different - exactly what the Mac is all about

funkboy
Professional Poster
Aug 15, 2001, 10:49 PM

(please delete this)

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: funkboy ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules