Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Happy Madden Day!

Happy Madden Day!
Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Aug 14, 2009, 04:56 PM

Are any of you other NNers celebrating the country's most popular unofficial holiday?

I just picked up my copy. I can't wait to get home after work to begin my career, in which I'll shatter every Dallas Cowboy QB record on the books.

gradient
Mac Elite
Aug 15, 2009, 05:15 PM

I just picked this up yesterday. So far the gameplay doesn't seem nearly as crisp as in 09, but I've only played a couple of quick games so maybe I'll get used to it. The colour commentary doesn't seem to have as much colour as last year, either. Overall, Madden 09 was my favourite Madden ever and I was hoping that 10 would be even better, but it looks like it may have taken a step backwards again (no big surprise).

Who knows, though; one I get used to the new gameplay mechanics maybe the game will grow on me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules