Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Modern Warfare 2 thread

Modern Warfare 2 thread (Page 12)
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 20, 2009, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by boy8cookie View Post
Alright so... RPD with Grip is my new love.
Welcome to the club, my friend. I wreck with that on Terminal.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2009, 06:06 PM

I actually stayed up well past 6am playing.

From that stint yeserday (into this morning) I ranked from 34 to 41, probably be on later tonight, with no mic as the girlfriend might be sleeping over.

I'm in love with my new class for HC TDM. Ninja Pro, Cold Blooded, and Bling Pro. I actually had my best games from 4-6am this morning, don't remember the exact scores but I went over +10 about 6 times in a row, also garnered the 'Most Feared' award almost every game in that period.'

Oh yeah, I'm also in love with the M93 Raffica, I have it set to my secondary weapon in all classes.

Edit: Girlfriend will not be sleeping over tonight (as I was chastised for not remembering her schedule) so that can only mean one thing. FattyMcBlobicus online until 6am again.
( Last edited by sek929; Nov 20, 2009 at 07:09 PM. )

downinflames68
Baninated
Nov 20, 2009, 09:27 PM

I thought borderlands was the best thing ever, sek? What gives?

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 21, 2009, 05:33 AM

OK things continued to go downhill score wise. I somehow managed to rank up a couple of levels. The last few games were Hardcore TDM which I enjoyed more because of the +ve scores that I got - hardly makes up for the beating that I took earlier on. I'm enjoying HC TDM more and more as I remember the maps better and better, but I did notice that people are starting to exploit glitches - especially the cranes on Highrise, very sneaky.

Oh, managed to shoot down quite a few aircraft with the Stinger - amazing how quickly one can get rid of their fear of Harriers when you're carrying around a couple of those beauties.

As an aside, the last few games of the night, at around 1am I got into a group where there was no arguing. No slagging off, everyone was laughing, having fun, taking the piss out of themselves for the poor scores, complementing each other. Guess what? From the sounds of the voices - there were no kids. Who would have thought?
( Last edited by mattyb; Nov 21, 2009 at 05:39 AM. )

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 21, 2009, 06:57 AM

According to the XBL website, Fatty is still on playing TDM.

Bravo Fatty for your dedication !!

Rumor
Nov 21, 2009, 03:17 PM

Blarg, the matchmaking kind of sucks. At level 6, the next ranked player was 34.
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 21, 2009, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rumor View Post
Blarg, the matchmaking kind of sucks. At level 6, the next ranked player was 34.
There is no level based matchmaking, you play with anyone & everyone in your chosen game type.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 21, 2009, 08:34 PM

Finally done shitting on my K/D to unlock the thermal scope for the barret. Damn.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 22, 2009, 04:14 AM

So I get cold blooded pro and I get to 50. Then I sign in this morning and see that Dakar has gone from 49 to 52 over the last 8 hours. FFS, stop piling the pressure on !!! I'm married with two kids, give a guy a chance !!! I see that Fatty jumped a few ranks as well. What were you guys playing last night ?

What do you think of the ACR Dakar? New fav weapon for me. With slight of hand its excellent.

Enjoyed the blast on Rust last night (night here), I'd never played it before. Appreciated being invited, cheers.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 22, 2009, 05:21 PM

Anyone else have trouble seeing the opposite team on Sub Base or Underpass? I find with the snow and the rain that seeing across the larger areas is really difficult. I suppose the thermal scope will solve this but I haven't found it much good.

Also, can anyone clean my holographic site for me please? There's a thumb print or a smudge on it. Most annoying.

I've started hating 'normal' games when I use the ACR, Famas or M16, since one needs stopping power to kill people with one blast. On Hardcore they go right down. Maybe I'm just a poor shot.

Dakar, with your playing style (more cautious than run and gun) you'd do very well on HC TDM.

Can't get enough of HC TDM, especially High Rise (still haven't found out how to get onto that crane though) and Wasteland. As an aside, Wasteland is a redone Call of Duty 2 map that was called Brecourt. They've added in some houses and destroyed tanks and of course the graphics are far better. Brecourt used to be a snipers paradise in CoD2, but with the fog and foliage in Wasteland I find it much better.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 22, 2009, 05:59 PM

Finally done shitting on my K/D to unlock the thermal scope for the barret. Damn.
I was wondering what the hell was going on there.

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
So I get cold blooded pro and I get to 50. Then I sign in this morning and see that Dakar has gone from 49 to 52 over the last 8 hours. FFS, stop piling the pressure on !!! I'm married with two kids, give a guy a chance !!! I see that Fatty jumped a few ranks as well. What were you guys playing last night ?
TDM, TDM, TDM. You've been outpacing me during the week, oddly.

What do you think of the ACR Dakar? New fav weapon for me. With slight of hand its excellent.
I'm a three-round burst kind of guy. In bed.

Enjoyed the blast on Rust last night (night here), I'd never played it before. Appreciated being invited, cheers.
That's why I picked it. Terrible map. Even with three people it was too crowded.

Anyone else have trouble seeing the opposite team on Sub Base or Underpass? I find with the snow and the rain that seeing across the larger areas is really difficult. I suppose the thermal scope will solve this but I haven't found it much good.
None on Sub Base. Underpass is my bane. I camp the hell out of that one.

[QUOTE=mattyb;3907709]I've started hating 'normal' games when I use the ACR, Famas or M16, since one needs stopping power to kill people with one blast. On Hardcore they go right down. Maybe I'm just a poor shot.

Dakar, with your playing style (more cautious than run and gun) you'd do very well on HC TDM.
Maybe. I like my mini-map and occasional killcam. There's no margin for error in HC.

---

• I got my FAMAS mastery. Still have 3 million headshots to go, though.

• I swear I've had three separate 17-0 starts (which was really frustrating because until late last night that was my longest killstreak).

• I may use one-man army. It seems dumb, but on my RPD class I run out of ammo long before life, and my secondary is all but useless. Giving up Sleight of Hand shouldn't be too big of a deal.

• I think my favorite kill is the "Assisted Suicide." The latest one I had was the best: A headshot as the guy jumped out of a window.

• Having started the M16 (mostly for the XP), now I understand why I haven't been as reliant on the RDS this time round. The FAMAS ironsights are leagues better than the M16.

• Precision Airstrike (6) + Harrier Strike (7) is a dangerous combination.

• It's be nice if they listed everyone's best killstreak with the end of match stats. Also, who won in the post-game lobby (You actually can't tell, bizarre).

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 23, 2009, 11:31 AM

Sweet FA to do with the game itself, but here is a pimped Scar.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2009, 02:00 PM

Let me the first to say: The M16 long distance < FAMAS. I had a few times on Karachi where I pumped three separate bursts into a guy who didn't drop.

Highlight of the weekend: Bogues and I on Terminal. Myself doing my usual carnage with the RPD, us slowly pushing into Burger Town from the escalators. Eventually we get to the counter, but we see two guys at the metal detectors nearby. We push up but have no shot. Finally I go to Bogues: "I'm making a break for it. Get them when I distract them." It worked. (At some point we were 19-2 and 19-4 and the damn game dropped unexpectedly).

Edit: Oh yeah, at some point my Harrier shot down an enemy helicopter.

mdc
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 23, 2009, 03:50 PM

I played a few hours of TDM yesterday in hopes of getting myself from 30 to 40 so I can use the M16, but I had to stop at around 33 (or 34, can't remember).

I've found that the FAMAS has replaced the SCAR-H for me because of the three shot burst normally takes down a player. I would run out of ammo with the SCAR-H since I'd hold down the trigger until a person dropped, but with the FAMAS I'm firing off one, sometimes two, bursts.

I was playing on Wasteland (my least favourite map) and I was up 18-3 when I got an eight kill streak,something happened and the server lost connection. The game automatically reconnected all of the players, kept overall team score (not individual player scores) and time left. It was bizarre and it sucked that I lost my streak. I checked my stats and the eight kill streak was recorded, but still, I was doing so well. Oh well.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Nov 23, 2009, 04:15 PM

Yeah, I've had problems sometimes, sub base being one of them. I guess a sniper scope could help checking it out. That or like you said a thermal scope. Have to get use to the thermal scope though. I used it last night and it wasn't what I expected, but I guess I'll get used to it.

Underpass I tendto hide in the grass alot of the time. Got a few knifings.

I had one game where one guy continually played with the riot shield. I swear that riot shield makes him almost invulnerable, unless you have another team-mate around who can kill him in the back or you try and dance around him. I shot his legs once.

I play TDM too, but in the last couple of days switched to Mercenaries TDM - it gets rid of the groups and clans that play together.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

mdc
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 23, 2009, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
I had one game where one guy continually played with the riot shield. I swear that riot shield makes him almost invulnerable, unless you have another team-mate around who can kill him in the back or you try and dance around him. I shot his legs once.
I had a guy with a riot shield turn a corner right in front of me. He had no idea I was behind him and as I was about to fire he switched weapons, his riot shield went on his back, and I couldn't kill him from behind.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2009, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by mdc View Post
I played a few hours of TDM yesterday in hopes of getting myself from 30 to 40 so I can use the M16, but I had to stop at around 33 (or 34, can't remember).
See my comment about the M16 above.

Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
Underpass I tendto hide in the grass alot of the time. Got a few knifings.
One of the maps I'm way more likely to camp on. I did make it onto one of those crows nest thingys the other day, though. Didn't spot anyone, jumped onto a shack and roof and bolted with a shot fired.

Originally Posted by mdc View Post
I had a guy with a riot shield turn a corner right in front of me. He had no idea I was behind him and as I was about to fire he switched weapons, his riot shield went on his back, and I couldn't kill him from behind.
Yes, I found out I can't knife through it, which is odd because I feel like I've been semi-successful from the front.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2009, 05:29 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the matchmaking problems. I can live with the dropped games, but losing a player from a party when joining a game repeatedly is unacceptable. My completely uneducated guess is matchmaking doesn't know how to resolve finding a 50ms game where one connection is in Hawaii and another PA (Course the person who drops has been random, so maybe its not finding the correct size games).

downinflames68
Baninated
Nov 23, 2009, 06:05 PM

So.... I take it all the people who are now playing this, and not borderlands, are no longer playing borderlands? I just find this weird. Wasn't it just like 2 weeks-3weeks back you guys were all hard about borderlands and now POOF you're into this instead?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2009, 06:28 PM

Many of us have been waiting to play this for months.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 23, 2009, 06:30 PM

Background : Xbox is hooked up to a PC monitor via standard S-Video/Audio cable with some adapters on the red and white plugs so that I can use headphones. The headphones get all sounds, chat and in-game sounds. I blow 30€ on the ****ing piece of sh1t that is the M$ headset and chatpad-for-****wits and I don't even get the game sounds through them. What a waste of money.

To cap it all, I didn't even get a game tonight because I was trying to figure out what the problem is. Dakar is pulling away, leaving me slogging through his trail of dead bodies as he reaches out for the sacred Prestige Level.

To cap it all, some tw@ busted the window on my wife's car as well. Time for bed me thinks.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by downinflames68 View Post
So.... I take it all the people who are now playing this, and not borderlands, are no longer playing borderlands? I just find this weird. Wasn't it just like 2 weeks-3weeks back you guys were all hard about borderlands and now POOF you're into this instead?
I bought borderlands with the intention of never playing it again once MW2 came out.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 23, 2009, 07:31 PM

Borderlands was an unexpected gem, but we've all been waiting for MW2 for quite some time now.

I still have some unresolved business in that game and I will certainly play it once the heroin-like draw of MW2 matchmaking has died down to cocaine-like levels.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 23, 2009, 07:48 PM

Let it also be known that I will, in no way, ever go back to TDM.

HC is far more realistic IMO, and more like Team SWAT from Halo in that fastest reaction time wins. I also can't stand that I'm almost married to Stopping Power in TDM, while in HC I'm free to try any number of perk combos without the fear of not killing my next enemy.

I'll mirror what mattyb said, I think HC TDM is right up your alley Dakar. It rewards solid play and stealth, which I'd say you have in spades.

downinflames68
Baninated
Nov 23, 2009, 08:06 PM

So you guys are all Xbox eh?

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2009, 09:09 PM

Stop trying to get everyone to play HC, some of us enjoy surviving a bullet or two.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2009, 12:16 AM

Those Unreal Tournament style announcements in the middle of the game are really distracting. I got killed because I thought the announcement signalled the end of the game. I think it was one of those marksman announcements. Ho well, I'll get used to it.
MacBook Pro

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2009, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Mr Sek sir, I shall cover your back anytime.

HC is far more realistic IMO, and more like Team SWAT from Halo in that fastest reaction time wins. I also can't stand that I'm almost married to Stopping Power in TDM, while in HC I'm free to try any number of perk combos without the fear of not killing my next enemy.
The problem is stopping power. In all non HC gametypes you need it - Why oh why?

I'll mirror what mattyb said, I think HC TDM is right up your alley Dakar. It rewards solid play and stealth, which I'd say you have in spades.
Da-kar Hard-core, Da-kar Hard-core !

There are exceptions, but I've found that the hardcore crowd is usually a bit more friendly than the non-hardcore crowd. The exceptions happen when a 10 year old comes on, is nearly finished the first prestige level and basically rapes in a hardcore S&D match. The other night some kid talked about getting 30,000 points - he had 12 kills in HC S&D (which is 6000 minimum IIRC). Depressing for us oldies when that happens.

Mac User #001
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 09:30 AM

They are. Why? Might there be another PC gamer in our midst?
I have returned... 2020 MacBook Air - 1.1 GHz Quad-Core i5 - 16 GB RAM

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 11:38 AM

Most of the people in this thread, yes.

Originally Posted by Mac User #001 View Post
They are. Why? Might there be another PC gamer in our midst?
I believe he's PS3.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 11:41 AM

Well, it was nice gaming with you while it lasted.

Stop trying to get everyone to play HC, some of us enjoy surviving a bullet or two.
No ****. I'd never be able to pull this off in HC:

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Highlight of the weekend: Bogues and I on Terminal. Myself doing my usual carnage with the RPD, us slowly pushing into Burger Town from the escalators. Eventually we get to the counter, but we see two guys at the metal detectors nearby. We push up but have no shot. Finally I go to Bogues: "I'm making a break for it. Get them when I distract them." It worked.

The problem is stopping power. In all non HC gametypes you need it - Why oh why?
What the **** are you two doing that you can't get anything done without Stopping Power? I see it a lot less than I did in 4, so it's not like it can be an arms race kind of thing.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 12:30 PM

I like the idea of callsigns, but this is ridiculous. It feels like spam.

I don't even know how you unlock them (MIddle one is mastery, guessing the second one is headshot related. After that, who knows)

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 24, 2009, 12:59 PM

What the **** are you two doing that you can't get anything done without Stopping Power? I see it a lot less than I did in 4, so it's not like it can be an arms race kind of thing.
This is a good question. TBH I don't have an answer. Maybe since we've played so much HC stuff, we shoot and notice that the guy doesn't die as quick as in the HC games.

I shall have to report back later with more details.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 24, 2009, 01:31 PM

I see a guy, shoot him, he lives and runs away and I get killed by someone else.

That's the kind of BS I expect to deal with in Halo, but in CoD if I get the drop on someone and shoot them, they better die. Nevermind that with the sniper rifles a shot square to the body with Stopping Power will not kill them, silly.

It's not that I can't get anything done without stopping power it just KILLS the long-range game. In HC if you see a shape in the far distance you can fire off one precise burst and kill the muther****er, impossible in TDM without a perfect headshot. Not to mention I don't like the persistent map and enemy 'radar' when they fire, the absence of this makes the UAV actually incredibly useful while it lasts in HC.

I'll play TDM with you guys, but if I'm by myself I'm going HC all the way. It's far less annoying to me. Not to mention that switching between the two becomes cumbersome as I have two wildly different styles of classes, and I also like to have a lot of options based on the map, so I usually end up switching all 5 classes to cater to TDM, and all 5 classes back to HC.

Edit: Also, I'm loving the 'find the guy who just called in the care package' aspect. Last night I garnered a double-kill after seeing the Heli drop a crate behind some medium cover. I cooked a grenade and let it fly right where the crate dropped an, wham! Two guys down.
( Last edited by sek929; Nov 24, 2009 at 01:54 PM. )

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2009, 02:30 PM

So, so close to buying this all week, but the price here in France seems extortionate. I think this thread has tipped me over the edge though, I predict I'll be buying it tomorrow morning!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 03:52 PM

This is a good question. TBH I don't have an answer. Maybe since we've played so much HC stuff, we shoot and notice that the guy doesn't die as quick as in the HC games.

I shall have to report back later with more details.
I see a guy, shoot him, he lives and runs away and I get killed by someone else.
What weapons are you guys using? Are you trying not to waste ammo?

I have to admit, I haven't used much other than the FAMAS (Though the RPD is raping death, but I use SP on that). I was using the M16 last night and it seems awful from sniping distances I can use my FAMAS on, and ACOG sucked so hard I need SP. It was so-so with the damage-reducing silencer.

That's the kind of BS I expect to deal with in Halo, but in CoD if I get the drop on someone and shoot them, they better die. Nevermind that with the sniper rifles a shot square to the body with Stopping Power will not kill them, silly.
Silenced/unsilenced?

It's not that I can't get anything done without stopping power it just KILLS the long-range game. In HC if you see a shape in the far distance you can fire off one precise burst and kill the muther****er, impossible in TDM without a perfect headshot.
Isn't that *gasp* skill? I mean, I played me some serious LTK on GoldenEye, but I have admit i was a very niche skill to dominate at it.

I'll play TDM with you guys, but if I'm by myself I'm going HC all the way. It's far less annoying to me. Not to mention that switching between the two becomes cumbersome as I have two wildly different styles of classes, and I also like to have a lot of options based on the map, so I usually end up switching all 5 classes to cater to TDM, and all 5 classes back to HC.
I sympathize 100%. I've gotten to the point where I'm adjusting classes when I see what map is coming.

Anyway, I'm not trying to talk you guys out of HC or anything, but I think you guys are a little addicted to the "shoot it and it dies" aspect much like I'm addicted to non-HC people moving enough that I can get the drop on them.

---

boycookie and I had a pretty cursed run last night. I think I saw him finish with a neg at one point. Both of us were getting pretty shitty connections all night. Team mates, too.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 03:59 PM

boycookie and I had a pretty cursed run last night. I think I saw him finish with a neg at one point. Both of us were getting pretty shitty connections all night. Team mates, too.
One time I finish negative

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 04:00 PM

That's why its noteworthy!

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 04:04 PM

I sympathize 100%. I've gotten to the point where I'm adjusting classes when I see what map is coming.
I never change my classes, and I really only have three that I swap between, depending if I want to snipe, run n gun, or sneak around - although, what I want to do usually depends on the map.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 04:11 PM

To be honest, my adjustments are because I'm stupidly doing M16 challenges.

Ignoring that, I have two FAMAS classes (One invisible) that I mainly use, a sniper class for Estate and Derail, and my Terminator RPD class for Terminal.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 24, 2009, 04:16 PM

What weapons are you guys using? Are you trying not to waste ammo?
I use every AR, mostly the SCAR and FAMAS though. In TDM with the SCAR I use Scavenger because the damn thing runs out of ammo quickly, but no, I don't try and save ammo, getting the kill is my first priority.

Silenced/unsilenced?
Unsilenced, happens with the Barrett and the WA2000. If they are at medium range and not moving at all I can sometimes down them with one hit.

Isn't that *gasp* skill? I mean, I played me some serious LTK on GoldenEye, but I have admit i was a very niche skill to dominate at it.
Eh, in my mind in a realistic war game a three round burst from a high-powered assault rifle is enough to bring anyone down from medium to long range. I survive plenty of hits in HC by getting hit in the extremities or by being almost all the way behind cover, but if I'm out in the open and somebody sees me, I'm dead, I prefer it that way.

There isn't a single round where I don't check challenges and adjust my classes thusly.

I played mostly HC in WaW and ranked to around 53, but every now and then I'd want the radar, and the ability to get hit a little more. I'm not saying TDM sucks, I just prefer HC if I have the choice.

So I guess just remember that if I'm playing TDM with you I'm going to need some time to adjust my classes.

Edit: Why the disdain for the M16? I think it's comparable to the FAMAS in every way...of course this is only my opinion from using it in HC, so maybe it's a little underpowered?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 04:32 PM

I use every AR, mostly the SCAR and FAMAS though. In TDM with the SCAR I use Scavenger because the damn thing runs out of ammo quickly, but no, I don't try and save ammo, getting the kill is my first priority.

Unsilenced, happens with the Barrett and the WA2000. If they are at medium range and not moving at all I can sometimes down them with one hit.
Damn, I don't know what to tell you. All I can say is my experiences haven't mirrored yours on both counts. (This is where I miss Halo's movie feature so we could compare/contrast a game)

So I guess just remember that if I'm playing TDM with you I'm going to need some time to adjust my classes.
I'll be joining you occasionally, for the HC challenges and for the experience, but by and large I'll be sticking with TDM. Thanks to getting freakin' Wasteland the last time I jumped in with you I realized they should have an achieve/challenge for distance covered while crawling on your belly.

Edit: Why the disdain for the M16? I think it's comparable to the FAMAS in every way...of course this is only my opinion from using it in HC, so maybe it's a little underpowered?
It hasn't held up in battle comparatively, simple as that.

Also, terrible iron sights.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 24, 2009, 04:42 PM

Yeah, wasteland in HC is a camp-fest...god I hate that map.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 04:44 PM

I have a decent handle on it in regular TDM, but its a poorly designed map through and through. Supposedly its a remake of some old map.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 05:01 PM

Agreed on the M16, terrible iron sights, especially compared to the RPD or SCAR.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 05:24 PM

They really need a way to view challenges, titles, emblems and the like online. I wonder what the deal is.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 05:26 PM

Like I said, they have enough trouble running their forums 24/7. I'm not optimistic about this.

(And yeah, I'd love to compare with friends as well)

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 06:45 PM

Like I said, they have enough trouble running their forums 24/7. I'm not optimistic about this.

(And yeah, I'd love to compare with friends as well)
It can't be that hard, take database, format, display... what's the problem? There's gotta be some reason they're not doing it.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 24, 2009, 06:52 PM

They're working on something. Note the back of the instruction booklet has its own special code, for a section of their website that is "Coming Soon."

Leonard
Professional Poster
Nov 24, 2009, 09:58 PM

I like the idea of callsigns, but this is ridiculous. It feels like spam.

I don't even know how you unlock them (MIddle one is mastery, guessing the second one is headshot related. After that, who knows)

The Mastery one I assume would be unlocked when you finish all the challenges for the FAMAS and have mastered the FAMAS.

I like all the call-signs and emblems too... it makes it fun seeing what you'll unlock at the end of the game. Sorta like achievements.
MacBook Pro

Forum Links
Forum Rules