Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 15GB iPod, dock, earbuds, $140 shipped

FS: 15GB iPod, dock, earbuds, $140 shipped
Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Dec 29, 2005, 03:22 PM

I'm looking to sell my iPod. It's been reliable but I do not use it often enough to justify keeping it. I would rather have the money.

It's a 3G model, with a 15 GB hard drive. I have all the accessories for it - original earbuds (including a sealed package of those black foam covers), iPod dock, Firewire cable, AC power adapter, and even the little dock plugs. It's all in the original box. And while the box is a little beat-up looking, it's still fully intact.

The iPod itself is in good but not perfect shape. There's a little bit of the expected battery fatigue, so it only gets about five hours on a charge, give or take. I don't usually fully drain the battery in one day anyway, so I'm not entirely sure. The white face is actually in excellent condition because I polish it every once in a while. There are a couple larger scratches that won't come out, but most iPods this old are so covered with tiny hairline scratches that you can't even see the screen clearly. Mine is almost entirely free of those. If you want, I can even throw in the bottle of Brasso I've been using to polish it. I won't have much use for it after I sell the iPod.

So, I'm putting all this stuff up for sale for $140 shipped. If you're interested, I'd strongly prefer you contact me by email as I do not visit MacNN very regularly as of late. But I'll check back on this thread often enough that if you send me a PM or reply to this thread, I'll get it pretty quickly. My email address is lucarescigno (at) gmail (dot) com. I have Heatware feedback if you're intereseted in that. And I'd strongly prefer Paypal as a means of payment.

Any questions or offers, let me know. Thanks for looking!

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

Forum Links
Forum Rules