Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Upgraded Blue G3 and WTB: Digital Audio G4

FS: Upgraded Blue G3 and WTB: Digital Audio G4
Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Aug 26, 2003, 01:35 AM

I'm selling my upgraded Blue G3. I'll give a brief rundown but the details are at the link.

It has a G4/400 upgrade, a Radeon PCI graphics card, 768 MB of RAM, a fast 80 GB hard drive (WD800JB), your choice of a very fast but non-bootable CD-RW or the original DVD-ROM, and an Apple Pro Keyboard and Logitech Wheel Mouse.

I'm selling it for $500 + $35 shipping on eBay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...D%0A2749444980

To replace this computer, I want to get a digital audio PowerMac. Preferably a 466 MHz or 533 MHz one, because I'm planning on slowly adding upgrades and a lower initial cost would be advantageous. However, if you have a dual 533 MHz I'd be interested in that as well. Other features (graphics card, hard drive, RAM) aren't really important as long as the price is adjusted accordingly. I'm looking to spend around $600. And since I'll be upgrading this one, I'm really looking for a Digital Audio or any other PowerMac with 4X AGP and a 133 MHz bus.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

l008com
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 26, 2003, 04:07 AM

Well I'm not interested in yours, however I am selling mine, though the price might be a little more than what you're looking for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2749051831

Luca Rescigno  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 26, 2003, 04:59 PM

I saw your ad yesterday and it is a very nice computer. Since it's a dual processor and it has that dual optical mod and a lot of RAM, I'd certainly be willing to pay more for it... but I wonder just how high the price will get! It will probably end up being too much.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

l008com
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 26, 2003, 05:04 PM

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:
It will probably end up being too much.
I sure hope so!

Forum Links
Forum Rules