Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iBook 800MHz G3 (UK only)

FS: iBook 800MHz G3 (UK only)
megasad
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 26, 2004, 06:21 PM

I am trying to sell an iBook, on behalf of my girlfriend, that she might buy an elusive G5 PowerBook. It's the 800MHz Combo (CD-RW/DVD) Drive model, with 30GB hard drive, that Apple released in November 2002.

Full specs can be found here.

A bunch of photographs and an informative text file can be found here.

Included are all the original CDs and documentation, all the cables, plus the box and all such packaging. The machine itself is in very good condition with no scratches bar those accrued during normal usage. The machine has recently been serviced by Apple, and is guaranteed to be working. It also falls under Apple's Logic Board Repair Extension Program, so that's covered until December 2005.

It will come with Mac OS X 10.3.2 installed, and if you want I can include any number of other software titles; ask me for details.

I'm hoping to sell this beast for �600 on the nose. For a further �50 I can include 256MB extra RAM (Crucial 256MB SDRAM, PC100, CL=2 (currently �68.14 on their website)).

If you want, I can change the colour of the Apple on the top cover.

Posting within mainland UK will cost about �20, or you can collect it from me in person in Central London.

Please direct all enquiries towards simon at megasad dot com.
BayBook (13" MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD) // BayPhone (iPhone 4, 32GB, black)

megasad  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 28, 2004, 07:27 PM

Anyone? Anyone interested at all? Feel free to post questions here if you want. And it's only UK only as I reckon the postage will be too much to anywhere else. But if you're happy to pay whatever that costs, please feel free to buy.
BayBook (13" MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD) // BayPhone (iPhone 4, 32GB, black)

Daracle
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 28, 2004, 07:45 PM

Trade for a windows laptop?

Who reads this???

megasad  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 29, 2004, 01:33 PM

If it's one of these, you got yourself a deal

Forum Links
Forum Rules