Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FA: beige macs parts and displays

FA: beige macs parts and displays
gto47
Mac Enthusiast
May 26, 2004, 09:59 PM

I have many beige mac parts that i'd like to get rid of. I'm sort of cleaning house so i'd be willing to part with the stuff for relatively little. I have a bunch of mac plus parts, apple 15" multiple scan displays (capable of running 1024x768 @ 75hz), 3 apple 14" displays. I also have parts for LCIIs, mac IIcis, apple IIGS, mac IIsi, several performa 6300s and 5200s. I also have some chassis for 7200s, 8500s, 8100 workgroup server. Some are working some or not. If you'd like me to put together a working system of any of these for you i would be willing to do so. I would think around $5-10 would be fair per part and i would ship cheaply. depending on the machine i think $10-30 would be fair. I also have a working power mac 5500 with a 225 mhz cpu, which includes an A/V card with svid/rca in and out and a coaxial in to watch and record tv. it has 48mb of RAM and an upgraded 8GB hard drive. If you're interested in any of this old junk just let me know - i'll photograph it and then let you decide. For most of the stuff you can probably just tell me what you think is a fair price and i'll give it to you. Thanks.
( Last edited by gto47; May 28, 2004 at 12:16 AM. )
Mac Pro 8x2.8 | Macbook 2.13 | Saab Trionic 7 (thats right, runs on a 68k!)

Forum Links
Forum Rules