Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Stacks: what folders are you going to use as stacks?

Stacks: what folders are you going to use as stacks?
dmcnickle
Senior User
Oct 26, 2007, 04:22 PM

I am trying to figure out Stacks and what would be the best way to use this feature.

I know the defaults are documents and downloads but I guess you could put anything on the dock as stacks.

In my pictures folder, I have tons of folders and sub-folders with my photographs, painter projects, photoshop projects etc. I guess I cannot have access to sub-folders in stacks, can I?

Any way to see sub-folders?

TheoCryst
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2007, 04:23 PM

Applications! Quick access to all the programs that aren't important enough to get a permanent spot in your Dock.

Any ramblings are entirely my own, and do not represent those of my employers, coworkers, friends, or species

jasonsRX7
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2007, 04:43 PM

You haven't been using stacks in 10.4 and 10.3? And no, they took away the ability to view subfolders in 10.5.

Forum Links
Forum Rules