Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Nikon D300

FS: Nikon D300
dmcnickle
Senior User
Mar 5, 2008, 12:17 PM

The D300 was purchased the end of November 2007 from Lawrence Photo in Springfield, MO. I have the box, everything that came in the box, all the paperwork and the receipt.

This camera is in new condition with less than 1750 actuations on it. There are no scratches, marks, dents etc.

I am only selling because all my family pooled together and ordered the D3 for me. Due to the traveling I am going to do over the next 6 months, I can't afford to keep both.

I have sold several lenses (17-55mm, 300mm, 18-200mm) along with the Elite video and my MacBook Pro on the Nikonian forum in the last few months. On one of the sales, the buyer shipped the money and I shipped the lens on the same day. It went perfect. I only say this because I know there have been some problems and are concerns about scams on this forum.

I have 100% feedback on ebay (dmcnickle), confirmed paypal and have sold on the Nikonian forum.

I am asking $1625 shipped + paypal fees ($48) OBO

You can send me a pm or email me directly ([email protected])

-pint

Forum Links
Forum Rules