Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "Dirty Kuffar" video...

"Dirty Kuffar" video...
gerbnl
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 9, 2004, 07:16 PM

Guardian article here
It's rap, jihad-style. A music video with blood-curdling images, fronted by a young British Muslim rapper brandishing a gun and a Koran is the latest hit in radical Islamic circles.

The rap song is called 'Dirty Kuffar' - Arabic for dirty non-believer - and it praises Osama bin Laden and the attack on the World Trade Centre in New York.

The video has recently been posted on the British website run by the Islamic extremist Mohammed al-Massari, the UK-based Saudi Arabian dissident who has lived in Britain since 1994. Al-Massari claims that the video has been selling in large quantities at mosques to the younger generation and is in heavy demand overseas.
watch the video here:
http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/
(sorry, sad to say options are limited to wmp or real...)

opinions?
These people are Americans. Don't expect anything meaningful or... uh... normalcy...

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Location: Spread across a 5-kilometre radius somewhere in Chechnya, after the Russian apostates struck me down with a satphone-seeking missile
Feb 9, 2004, 07:58 PM

Originally posted by gerbnl:
opinions?
Whack that worthless pile of pig flesh.

eklipse
Professional Poster
Feb 9, 2004, 08:02 PM

On the one hand it could be considered a biting criticism of Western policies from a Muslim perspective, on the other it could be seen as blatant religious extremism designed solely to incite hatred. If their aim was the former, they may find themselves being taken more seriously if they don't go quite so far.

At the end of the day, there are two sides in this 'war on terror' - Bush and his ilk have their supporters, Osama and Co. have theirs. In my opinion neither side is any better than the other - they are equals and opposites.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Feb 9, 2004, 08:05 PM

Originally posted by Dudaev's Corpse:
Ariel Sharon?

He was the only pig in that video

might I also suggest http://www.swine-enthusiast.com/ to satisfy your pig exuberance.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

shmerek
Professional Poster
Feb 9, 2004, 08:09 PM

Having US soliders talking like the one at the beginning of the video doesn't do anything to improve their image. Having said that religious extremism like that creeps me out whether it be muslim christian, jew or whatever.

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Location: Spread across a 5-kilometre radius somewhere in Chechnya, after the Russian apostates struck me down with a satphone-seeking missile
Feb 9, 2004, 08:16 PM

Originally posted by voodoo:
Ariel Sharon?

He was the only pig in that video

might I also suggest http://www.swine-enthusiast.com/ to satisfy your pig exuberance.
Thanks for the tip. It's going right into my bookmarks.

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Feb 9, 2004, 08:20 PM

On a less militant note, the video is disturbing and only furthers the view that the Muslim world is backwards, destructive, and out to slaughter non-Muslims. But I seriously doubt any leader in the community will condemn this nonsensical piece of garbage.

dialo
Senior User
Feb 9, 2004, 08:25 PM

Originally posted by shmerek:
Having US soliders talking like the one at the beginning of the video doesn't do anything to improve their image.
Yup. We might have the best trained military in the world, but people need to realize that there are a lot of dumbshit kids that don't fully realize what they are doing there. They aren't machines.

The video is pretty disturbing.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Feb 9, 2004, 08:26 PM

On a less militant note, the video is disturbing and only furthers the view that the Muslim world is backwards, destructive, and out to slaughter non-Muslims. But I seriously doubt any leader in the community will condemn this nonsensical piece of garbage.
Agreed, I don't think anybody gives a **** about that video. It was naive and frankly bad music. Hm sounds like MTV material dunnit :/

Nevertheless it was very very bad.

dialo
Senior User
Feb 9, 2004, 08:27 PM

How true.

What's horrible, too, is that the shelving of State Dept and CIA post-war planning in iraq could plant the seeds for this attitude toward the US being worse.

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Feb 9, 2004, 08:28 PM

If this is the future and feelings of male Muslims worldwide, then it looks like yet another generation of losers, degenerates, and terrorists is ready to be rejected and marginalised.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Feb 9, 2004, 08:31 PM

If this is the future and feelings of male Muslims worldwide, then it looks like yet another generation of losers, degenerates, and terrorists is ready to be rejected and marginalised.
That is a BIG if, but if true the yes. The thing about broad generalizations however is that they are rarely true.

thunderous_funker
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 9, 2004, 08:32 PM

I'm just thankful that images of hate, intolerance and violence are never allowed in American entertainment.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Feb 9, 2004, 08:41 PM

Originally posted by thunderous_funker:
I'm just thankful that images of hate, intolerance and violence are never allowed in American entertainment.
They would never show a music video of someone praising the murder of hundreds of Palestinians or the thousands of Kurds slaughtered by Saddam's poison gas.

Your snide remark was severely misplaced.

thunderous_funker
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 9, 2004, 08:49 PM

They would never show a music video of someone praising the murder of hundreds of Palestinians or the thousands of Kurds slaughtered by Saddam's poison gas.

Your snide remark was severely misplaced.
Who's "they"?

I answered your ridiculous sweeping generalization with sarcasm.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

dialo
Senior User
Feb 9, 2004, 08:54 PM

They would never show a music video of someone praising the murder of hundreds of Palestinians
The palestinians aren't our enemies.

Also, I would be surprised if MTV rejected a video that glorified US operations in Afghanistan or Iraq.

RooneyX
Mac Elite
Feb 9, 2004, 09:10 PM

No different from gangsta rap then.

fizzlemynizzle
Senior User
Feb 9, 2004, 09:13 PM

Meh, crap just like that five stars jamaican hate music and white power bands llike RaHoWa.

Dudaev's Corpse
Banned
Feb 9, 2004, 11:01 PM

Originally posted by thunderous_funker:
Who's "they"?
The TV networks.

John C. Smith
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 9, 2004, 11:19 PM

i shall beat it with my sandal

tall and tan and young and lovely

RooneyX
Mac Elite
Feb 9, 2004, 11:26 PM

Notice Islamic rap replaced the word 'f-ck' with 'k-uff'. They can go kuff themselves.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Feb 10, 2004, 01:34 AM

How quickly everyone forgets.

It isn't the US against the terrorists - it's the terrorists against the westerners.

A quick glace around these forums tells me that 99.995% of the members here are westerners.

Yeah. You.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Feb 10, 2004, 04:18 AM

Originally posted by Spliffdaddy:
How quickly everyone forgets.

It isn't the US against the terrorists - it's the terrorists against the westerners.

A quick glace around these forums tells me that 99.995% of the members here are westerners.

Yeah. You.
Yeah us. Or should I say US

Forum Links
Forum Rules