Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Today: Vanunu's release!

Today: Vanunu's release! (Page 2)
Splinter
Senior User
Apr 23, 2004, 10:28 AM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
This is coming from someone who believes terrorism and killing civilians can be acceptible.
eh im sure he can defned himself but now you are simply puting words in his mouth. terrorism was never acceptable to any of us i shoudl hope. and killing civilians why would he accept that?

let me guess you will now go on to expalin how since he supports the Israeli governemtn he is supporting the killing of innocent civilians byt the IDF? because thats what they try to do kill civilians they say hey dude take your gun lets go out shoot some palestinians itll be fun! the smaller the target the more points you get oh yeah and if anyone one shoots back we can kill them to. is that how you view things that happen in Isreal? if so I would beg of you before you open you cake hole again take your butt put it on a plane for isreal and go hang out at a checkpoint observer the harsh cruelty of the jewish bias how they point thier guns and scream at children who look at them wrong.

but hey that jsut berings us again to the point where if you obey and pay taxes to Isreal or america you are condoning the killing of innocent civilians like you said. oh well i guess we are damned if we do damned if we dont.
What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth. Yiddish proverb

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2004, 10:38 AM

Yes, I know my taxes go to terrorism.

But then again. The united states also funded IBM to do research during WWII, while IBM was devoting much of it's resource to powering the Nazi's computer systems.

Splinter, there's a reason the entire globe+UN is rather united that both sides are terrorists. If it wasn't for the US protecting Israel from UN action, it would have been done 20 some years ago, and thousands of deaths would have been avoided.

Zimphire
Baninated
Apr 23, 2004, 10:44 AM

Originally posted by OreoCookie:
You know what I mean. Pretending not to know won't work on me, coz I won't reply to that.

No,, really it didn't make sense.

You're a pretty black-and-white person, you know ...
On things that are black and white. Not everything is.

Splinter
Senior User
Apr 23, 2004, 11:32 AM

Yes, I know my taxes go to terrorism.

But then again. The united states also funded IBM to do research during WWII, while IBM was devoting much of it's resource to powering the Nazi's computer systems.

Splinter, there's a reason the entire globe+UN is rather united that both sides are terrorists. If it wasn't for the US protecting Israel from UN action, it would have been done 20 some years ago, and thousands of deaths would have been avoided.
what would have been done 20 years ago?
What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth. Yiddish proverb

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2004, 01:56 PM

Originally posted by Splinter:
what would have been done 20 years ago?
An international force to settle the issue and clean up.

It's been discussed before. But the U.S. is so against the idea, nobody has ever made a serious stab at it.

Terrorism is terrorism. Regardless of what many say on this board. A certain religion doesn't make you a terrorist, and a certain relgion doesn't give you immunity from being a terrorist. It's based on actions.

Splinter
Senior User
Apr 23, 2004, 05:51 PM

Terrorism is terrorism. Regardless of what many say on this board. A certain religion doesn't make you a terrorist, and a certain relgion doesn't give you immunity from being a terrorist. It's based on actions.
couldnt agree more.

Forum Links
Forum Rules