Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > [ANN] My Knight Rider Icons!

[ANN] My Knight Rider Icons!
Adamki2000
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 9, 2004, 04:17 PM

Hey everyone, my name's Adam and I'm new to the Mac GUI community. Right now I'm learning how to create icons and I thought I'd let everyone here know that you can check out my "Knight Rider" icons made for use on OS X or better (OS 8.x or better would probably suffice too but you won't be able to view them at higher than 32x32 pixels) at www.resexcellence.com. For those of you who don't know, "Knight Rider" was an incredibly popular TV action-adventure show that aired on NBC from 1982-1986 and has inspired a cult following around the world. The show also inspired a 1991 NBC TV movie "Knight Rider 2000," the short-lived 1998 "Team Knight Rider" TV series and currently "Knight Rider" is being adapted for the silver screen by series star David Hasselhoff. I might decide to release a Windows XP version in the future if demand for them is strong enough or if I feel like it but for now, these will work only on Macs. So, if you don't have these, get them now at:

http://www.resexcellence.com/archive_icons_01/

P.S. I'm currently working on my next set of KR icons, and for those of you who are curious, they're going to be based on the 1991 TV reunion movie "Knight Rider 2000." And so far, I must say that they're turning out pretty damn great! I still have a bunch yet to do but I will be releasing a teaser JPEG of them in the next few days in this thread so keep an eye out! Again, they'll be only for Mac OS X users, at least for the time being.

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 9, 2004, 05:19 PM

great old times

Could be possible a The A Team icons set?

check the smilies:

face ->

Murdock ->

B.A. Barracus ->

Hannibal ->

insert_coin
Forum Regular
Nov 9, 2004, 05:23 PM

I second that! and do not forget the van !

BRUM BRUM BRUUUUUMMM!!!
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look and do nothing.

Adamki2000  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 10, 2004, 01:04 AM

Anyone out there interested in maybe designing and creating a Knight Rider-inspired theme for OS X? There are a few out there that sorta could pass for one but I'm talking about one made specifically with Knight Rider in mind. What do guys think? Would it be a good idea and would it be cool?

P.S. Just checked back at resexcellence.com and they've just posted my second icon set based on "Mega Man Battle Network"!!! :-D http://www.resexcellence.com/archive_icons_01/pop.shtml
( Last edited by Adamki2000; Nov 10, 2004 at 01:10 AM. )

Adamki2000  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 10, 2004, 01:36 PM

Ok, here it is finally! My teaser poster for my "Knight Rider 2000" Mac OS X icon set! Windows XP version tentatively set for release during the fall or winter! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Forum Links
Forum Rules