Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > SUV sales tank as gas soars

SUV sales tank as gas soars (Page 5)
Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
This is uncanny... first the pooping in the cubicle, now the posting the same thing at the same time.

You're starting to scare me. Please don't tell me you are wearing ladies underwear right now...
Hey man. Relax. I'm eating noodles. No need for being scared.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 5, 2005, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cubeoid
Hey man. Relax. I'm eating noodles. No need for being scared.
I'm eating gummi bears... it's kind of freaky that we are both eating something. What are the odds of that?

DO YOU LIKE BOB SAGET?

Railroader
Banned
Oct 5, 2005, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by quote68
Nope. I enjoy defending rational thought. That's why I enjoy you around, it gives me something to do.
Maybe I should go and lick some ninja throwing stars while video taping myself driving above and beyond posted speed limits and flip off a meter maid driving an SUV. All while I'm high.

Rational thought indeed.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:00 AM

DO YOU LIKE BOB SAGET?

Hmm.. No.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:01 AM

I'm about to have some cake. It was strawberry cake and some coconut cake. Pretty good. Thanks.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 5, 2005, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader
Maybe I should go and lick some ninja throwing stars while video taping myself driving above and beyond posted speed limits and flip off a meter maid driving an SUV. All while I'm high.

Rational thought indeed.
Or have an uncontrollable urge to unconditionally support everything George Bush and the Republican party does...

That Rob guy needs to do something cool, like post pics of naked meter maids on pogo sticks or something.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:07 AM

I gotta go to the toilet.

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2005, 01:08 AM

Rational thought indeed.
See that would be a good comeback if I had done all those things at once. I licked a throwing knife for some psycho that wanted to fight after some incident of demented road rage. He went away. I videotaped a high speed run. Big deal. I flip off a meter maid because they suck. So what? And when have I ever driven while high? Heck, how often do I even get high? Barely ever.

So yeah, sorry, you fail. So you get this picture.

I know. Maybe I should drop out of school, get a job at a factory, then have no life other than drinking budweiser and harassing people cooler and more intelligent than myself on an internet forum and pop out a couple of babies! That'd be awesome! They could grow up and learn to watch nascar and spout incredibly STUPID things about SUVs like a hummer getting better emissions than a car! Then on top of that I could PRETEND I was educated! That'd be awesome! Then I would rock! YEeehaw!
dual G4 overclocked, blessed, and liquid cooled with jesus water. +5 to ogres and paladins! Nyar!

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Oct 5, 2005, 01:08 AM

That Rob guy needs to do something cool, like post pics of naked meter maids on pogo sticks or something.
But only hot meter maids, not the fugly ones.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 5, 2005, 01:09 AM

I gotta go to the toilet.
Where's Salty when you need him? I love his stream-of-consciousness existences...

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:09 AM

Hey Rob. How is your Nintendo hat going?

Fil

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2005, 01:11 AM

Or have an uncontrollable urge to unconditionally support everything George Bush and the Republican party does...

I think i see a nipple on the one on the right.
dual G4 overclocked, blessed, and liquid cooled with jesus water. +5 to ogres and paladins! Nyar!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 5, 2005, 01:13 AM

I wonder if that guy has a body below where the picture is cropped. You never know, he could just be a head/torso with one arm and no legs. Do you ever think about these kinds of things?

Railroader
Banned

Originally Posted by quote68
See that would be a good comeback if I had done all those things at once. I licked a throwing knife for some psycho that wanted to fight after some incident of demented road rage. He went away. I videotaped a high speed run. Big deal. I flip off a meter maid because they suck. So what? And when have I ever driven while high? Heck, how often do I even get high? Barely ever.

So yeah, sorry, you fail. So you get this picture.

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/cash68/kilbeyandbudstergetbentjMODS, TAKE NOTE!!!.jpg[img]

I know. Maybe I should drop out of school, get a job at a factory, then have no life other than drinking budweiser and harassing people cooler and more intelligent than myself on an internet forum and pop out a couple of babies! That'd be awesome! They could grow up and learn to watch nascar and spout incredibly STUPID things about SUVs like a hummer getting better emissions than a car! Then on top of that I could PRETEND I was educated! That'd be awesome! Then I would rock! YEeehaw!
More rational thought from cash. I love it!

You can rationalize anything can't you?

iMOTOR
Mac Elite

No, he said NAKED meter maids.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by iMOTOR
No, he said NAKED meter maids.
Let him be iMOTOR, this is MacNN, no bare nips, remember?!

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2005, 01:16 AM

More rational thought from cash. I love it!

You can rationalize anything can't you?
Nope. Only things that make sense. Unfortunately most of your insults towards me don't, and they end up just making you look (somehow) even dumber. Have fun working the 3rd shift. Must be nice thought provoking work, asshat.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:18 AM

Hahahhahah..asshat. That's a good one.

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2005, 01:19 AM

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 5, 2005, 01:20 AM

Hahahhahah..asshat. That's a good one.
Can I get a pic of an asshat? I've never seen a ass worn as a hat before...

Thanks.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:22 AM

quote68
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2005, 01:23 AM

Just ask Kilbey for a picture with a hat on.

Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 5, 2005, 01:25 AM

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Oct 5, 2005, 01:29 AM

That picture would look neat on the back of a "certain type of vehicle".

The Mick
Senior User
Oct 5, 2005, 01:36 AM

I'm posting this to deflect some undeserved criticism away from Cody, so here goes...

I OWN AN SUV AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No, it's not because I have a tiny dick or have zero regard for the environment. I love it because it does what I require of it. My 4Runner gets my wife, daughter and 2 dogs into some nice backwoods camping areas here in CO. It drives great in the snowy winter weather. It tows like a dream, as it just did 1700 miles towing my classic 1959 Land Rover back from NY.

Do we really have to keep rehashing this crap? Two months ago I posted link after link that debunked many of the misperceptions out there about modern SUVs being the slow, lumbering deathtraps that Rob and his ilk keep perpetuating. Of course, I was ignored and eventually Rob was banned for what, the 10th time?

If you don't like what I drive, well you can all kiss my ass. Keep your fascist opinions to yourselves, pigs.

I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because then you won't learn anything.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 5, 2005, 01:38 AM

Thread closed do to blatant assholism.
Nemo me impune lacesset

Forum Links
Forum Rules